Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
stubbze
Skeleton
3 | 0
how can i reset skill and talent points? I dropped them at Akara, but I pumped them incorrectly, and Akara now does not allow resetting skills again ...
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SP Gibdin quest has always been scuffed, usually never spawns rat man
Webspinner TU locks ranged auto attacks
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
stubbze wrote:how can i reset skill and talent points? I dropped them at Akara, but I pumped them incorrectly, and Akara now does not allow resetting skills again ...

Unlimited ones is only until level 50. After that, one per difficulty. You can use the one in another difficulty you haven't used yet.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I just had my first item disappearance in single player. Inventory got all glitchy after making a runeword/using the stash and next game an item was gone.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Opgedronken wrote:I just had my first item disappearance in single player. Inventory got all glitchy after making a runeword/using the stash and next game an item was gone.

Could you please send me your error log and char save file in pm so I can pass it on to dev.
Kruno
Cultist
22 | 0
Bulooka wrote:SP Gibdin quest has always been scuffed, usually never spawns rat man
Webspinner TU locks ranged auto attacks

I got this recently with a new char. I saved & exited many times and retried it 10 times and no spawn.
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
I wanted to gather my notes here:

1. No way to unsummon a wolf companion.

2. Ctrl+click on a belt slot won't drop the potion, and instead, it holds the potion with your cursor.

3. I was told that people have been asking for a change about the Worldstone Orb since Sigma 1.0 numerous times. I'm emphasising and requesting this in the hope that devs would reconsider a change into something useful on par with other class orbs.
Worldstone Orb gives barbarians the following, but the 'Minion Life' bonus is wasted on non-summoner barbarians. I'd propose to replace it with another affix that will apply to every barbarian build. Also heard that the 1% defense stat is only being applied when the player has Runemaster.

+2 to Barbarian Skills
+25% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life
+1% to Defense per Socketed Rune
Edited by BrecMadak 2 years.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
This was kind of cute.

Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Okay, this is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.
I was having a trade window opened in game with a friend.
After we exited that trade window. My cube, some of my charms, some of the items in my inventory as long as my belt and two rings- just disappeared.
Please investigate the issue and restore my items.

EDIT:

I logged out on my own risk. Made a new game... all the missing stuff is back... :shock:
gian26
Invader
9 | 0
dandy1234 wrote:Hello
The game crashes with access violation 00005 error every time I try to put an item in the personal stash and also crashes when I click the shared stash button. Tried reinstalling changing compatibility and running as administrator. Nothing works to fix this problem

That happens to me too cant even put item in the personal stash