Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tyrael only appear if you beaten duriel for first time, else he wont be there & you will be stuck.
Required to create new game if that the case.

*tbh, I just think dev should make town portal appear after killing the one of the turret in the area if that possible. But then again, nobody farming duriel anyway.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I like to suggest a Triune cycles rebalance.

I've been upgrading several wormhole charms SSF and I gotta say, wayyy too many runs are required if you want a full charm with a single attribute. Like I'm not even just using large or mediums, I'm just looking for any cycles that matches the attribute I want. Often times I'm not even half way there when I get trophy... I did 4 full charms on 4 different characters, and everytime it takes me well over 80 triune runs to fill a wormhole with small/med/large. It's very painful and unmotivating.

It's a non-issue on TSW because people just buy cycles. But it truely is a huge time consumption if you play without trading.

I think gold find cycles should be removed to make room for the others at untouched proportions (speeds/hp being the new most commons). Or the bias toward gf/speeds/hp could be removed so that attributes are are as common. A third option would be to remove gf/speeds, but make meds and large cycles rarer. So people settling for smalls wouldn't have to spend half their lifespan grinding that place.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wulf wrote:I like to suggest a Triune cycles rebalance.

I've been upgrading several wormhole charms SSF and I gotta say, wayyy too many runs are required if you want a full charm with a single attribute. Like I'm not even just using large or mediums, I'm just looking for any cycles that matches the attribute I want. Often times I'm not even half way there when I get trophy... I did 4 full charms on 4 different characters, and everytime it takes me well over 80 triune runs to fill a wormhole with small/med/large. It's very painful and unmotivating.

It's a non-issue on TSW because people just buy cycles. But it truely is a huge time consumption if you play without trading.

I think gold find cycles should be removed to make room for the others at untouched proportions (speeds/hp being the new most commons). Or the bias toward gf/speeds/hp could be removed so that attributes are are as common. A third option would be to remove gf/speeds, but make meds and large cycles rarer. So people settling for smalls wouldn't have to spend half their lifespan grinding that place.

Totally agree... such low drop rate combined with huge random factor making me nearly always say 'fak it' on both Triune and Teganze and never getting/farming these charms (only because it getting stupidly lots of time to create them while you can, lets say, just beat JDay and get 40 all attributes which require days of Teg farming to roll such charm). I agree that Teganze essences/runestones also used to make ele runes so there need some more smart workaround instead of just raising drop rates.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Actually, as SSF, many of ubers feel lack luster for time required to clear them.
I used to hate teganze in the past because how random it is to get elemental rune

And when I can farm it, most runeword in 2.0 required enhanced rune
Which I think I only have 5 so far (I dont keep track how long I have been playing, but Im sure like 40 hours for sure)
Which another whole RNG level, that if that can give specific runeword / upgrade for your build.

If i do count for all high rune (just get any level required above 60) and enchanted rune.
I feel the drop is way lesser than what i can remember.
What made it worst, even if I downgrade a rune, the rune doesnt drop in first place.

This 2.0 Improved on many aspect, but ability get gears in lategame is pretty lack luster. Less options in runeword, crafting RNG-fest as usual, but to be specific, ALL UBERS droprate is not fun. The only fun part for me was duncraig and maybe teganze (still boring to play through). No drop is usable, and the bugged set ring/amulet rain like crazy (thankfully it made me reaching 400 signets faster)

Buff for SP specifically? I dunno, but the game is almost reaching to a point where it bored me already.
This the reason why i quit the game so many times in the past, inability to get gear myself (unless im resort that thingy)
I will wait until Im strong to beat scosglen first though, maybe that will heal my wound.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Something is wrong here. Angel of Death +2/25% / - 15% and Oil of Greater Luck. I have approached it 30-40 times and not even +3 skill.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:Something is wrong here. Angel of Death +2/25% / - 15% and Oil of Greater Luck. I have approached it 30-40 times and not even +3 skill.

Don't dupe/use the same amulet all the time XD Oil of luck/Oil of Greater luck/Lottery is hidden but pre-rolled stat that is not pure "random".. obviously was made so by Laz to prevent such haxes i bet.
20% chance to get is technically means that "item that drop will get the success stat for luck with chance of 20%" just like "item that drop have 5% chance to be ethereal"
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Scalewinged wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:Something is wrong here. Angel of Death +2/25% / - 15% and Oil of Greater Luck. I have approached it 30-40 times and not even +3 skill.

Don't dupe/use the same amulet all the time XD Oil of luck/Oil of Greater luck/Lottery is hidden but pre-rolled stat that is not pure "random".. obviously was made so by Laz to prevent such haxes i bet.
20% chance to get is technically means that "item that drop will get the success stat for luck with chance of 20%" just like "item that drop have 5% chance to be ethereal"

I did not understand anything. Can you be clearer? What dupe? I just found it. Previous one had + 2/27 / -10 and I got the bonus the first time.

Oil of Conjuration does the same. I tried 30 times and I didn't get a 40% chance.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Assuming you get 30 new items from enemy, and yet it failed, then something is off.

But if you keep retrying using oil same item in that specific way, wouldnt succeed.
The chance of success rolled when the item dropped from the enemy.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
So I have a 40% chance when I find an item and this is written in it anyway?? Can I keep trying a hundred times and I won't get it?

What about runic words? I have one for the poison sorceress in the jared stone and I didn't get it either. Now I have to do the next 10 of the same RWs and at the time of creating a chance is already granted, can I use Oil of Conjuration or not?

What about the lottery? There is 3%. Find 100 of the same items and test. Three items will have a bonus and 97 is unusable?

It doesn't make sense.
Edited by Immortal2563 2 years.
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Wulf wrote:I like to suggest a Triune cycles rebalance.

I want to use this opportunity regarding 'gold find' and take it as far and say send the 'gold find' stat to oblivion. I don't believe anyone merely needs 'gold find' on their equipment. The gold drops are already in hefty chunks that you won't ask for it.

Another option is merging it with 'magic find'.