Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Krghkrgh
Skeleton
3 | 1
Halloa!
- Is the weapon damage displayed for mercs somewhere in the new gui? The addition of skill descriptions is nice but there is no info on the base weapon damage as far as I could see. Also - at least for the priestess - she uses heartseeker before lvl 90 and I've notice some weird glitches with the displayed skill levels. I'm either drunk or the merc's skill levels all reset to 1 at some point while leveling, only noticed later that one of her skills was level 1 when previously it was higher. She also seems less capable of following the player, I don't recall losing track of her as much in previous version whereas now she will just stop in one place and refuse to follow along. I don't get it, I AM giving her a "competitive salary".
- Also noticed crashes when interacting with the stash.
- Is primordial strike for the barb meant to always trigger towards the right side of the screen? Feels a bit clunky and weird tbh. I like the tri-elemental effect for it, though it does tend to clutter the screen, perhaps a bit too much.

Don't know if it matters for the crashing issue but just in case: Single Player obviously, 3DFX glide in windowed mode and I nuked my save folder before the update so no trash save data from previous versions, new character and all.
whe123
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Like Krghkrgh said, I can't find my mercenary's damage in the new Mercenary GUI. Level 8 Ranger on Singleplayer.

I also saw that same level 8 ranger use all 4 available skills: Barrage, Dark Power, Broadside, and Trinity Arrow when the docs say she should only have Barrage available until level 24. Even the docs say that Act 1 mercenaries unlock Trinity arrow at level 90. Then again, the mercenary window also says that she has all 4 skills available so maybe this is a bug with skills being available early on.
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
The command /f list, doesnt work in game, just in general chat.
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Hi, im not sure if thats just a bad feature or bug - conflux seems to enable rest of skills in elementalist tree to proc ele overload to proc primal further but does not seems to carry buff of life on attack for example - intended?
Dudukous
Fallen
1 | 0
So, I got the bad inventory bug on a SP run.
It was on normal difficulty, I had just killed Nihlathak, I went back to town to sort out my inventory, I disenchanted the TU I'd gotten, put some runes and gems on the shared stash, all I had left were some potions randomly on my inventory, I just threw them on the ground and picked them up for a quick sort, right after that I felt I'd picked up less potions than I had thrown on the ground but I didn't think anything of it at the moment.
I found some more TU on my stash, I disenchanted, cubed the Arcane Shards I had in my inventory, and after I CTLR Clicked them to put in my inventory I noticed they were gone, so I saved and quit to see if they'd come back, when I tried to go back I got the bad inventory bug.
Luckily I had a back up just from a few minutes ago because I wanted to just test a new build.
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
The holy caster play set gives spell focus when the build doesn't benefit from it. According to the docs at least
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Azenoth wrote:I was in a game putting stuff in my stash on sp then my game crashed. When I came back in the game and opened the stash, I get an hour glass over my stash and my game freezes up. I havn't been able to fix it so far. I tried deleting the character stash and the shared stash in the save file but once I did that, it crashes once I put items in the stash.

I encountered the stash bug again on a new character where it froze when I put an item in the stash. I fixed it by dropping all the items out of the characters inventory. Now I can deposit items into the stash on that character without it freezing.
whe123
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Not sure if this has always been the case, but...

You cannot press "w" to switch weapons while in a shop/gamble menu or while having the stash open.

You cannot press "1", "2", "3", or "4" to drink a potion from the belt while in a shop/gamble menu or while having the stash open. I don't care about this though and I think I prefer it off. Thought it might be worth noting though.

Right clicking the Horadric Cube 2 or 3 times in a row replaces the normal cursor with the Horadric Cube. This seems to be a harmless graphical bug though and lasts until you left click on another item in your inventory (picking up that item and replacing the cursor).
► Show Spoiler

All tested in Singleplayer
yolouse
Prowler
17 | 1
that amazon bow skill no DMG in hell
Phalax and wyrmshot
i can't kill monster
is this true?
why am i reset skill twice for this
plz comeback my bow amazon
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'd like to suggest something for unholy caster paladin improvements:

• Have the Slayer cause explosions multiple times instead of just once - monsters can run past it if you're using it as a choke, especially if they're fast
  • Have the Symphony of Destruction proc occur just by standing next to it, not when it's only actively storming