Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
OcelotGear
Destroyer
7 | 2
Jitan, Come On wrote:
OcelotGear wrote:Using ddraw it is impossible to differentiate to the true belial.

True belial is the rat, false belial is human looking monster. How glide/ddraw affects shape of the monster?

with glide you can see the purple color where belial is standing
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
Maybe next season we can unsocket the runeword item again?
This is for avoiding mistakes, when accidentally place the rune in the inventory into the item, or new player who doesn't know how to use runeword properly.
My suggestion:
Runeword items can still be unsocketed, but only when they're NOT COMPLETED. The price can be Oil of Disjunction + 3 perf gems just like before.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Max damage based on char level not included in additional stat screen
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
imngocson wrote:Maybe next season we can unsocket the runeword item again?
This is for avoiding mistakes, when accidentally place the rune in the inventory into the item, or new player who doesn't know how to use runeword properly.
My suggestion:
Runeword items can still be unsocketed, but only when they're NOT COMPLETED. The price can be Oil of Disjunction + 3 perf gems just like before.

Already suggested. Just make it being unsocketed like before: thru cannot be unsocketed affix on each RW instead of simply stupidly removing grey item from unsocket recipes.
Melopahn
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Running Viz'jun, killed MCS went to grab the cold fusion schematic that dropped. As I clicked on it, I died to the infinite worthless respawns (viz'jun is a PoS). Upon respawn I cannot click on anything or leave Kurast Docks. When walking in any direction I see a hard cut off into black nothingness and immediately get re-loaded into the spawn point.

Super upsetting; there was a trophy fragment and a Sacred Unique (not one I care about but signets are signets). Seriously though why does Viz'jun have infinitely respawning enemies that drop nothing and give no xp...

BoneSpirit
Cog
204 | 64
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Some builds need to be improve early game (lv1-lv50): throw barb, javzon, bloodzon, malic necro, poison druid. Some problems like mana cost, damage is too low even can't kill yellow mobs
sir_draconius
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
farming in hell drifter zone and more than 98% are potions and mana ....is this ok ?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Spell focus missing for Non-class body armors in affixes pool.
sir_draconius
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
pit of acheron in hell : 99% of potions and mana, really ??? or maybe I missed something in the new v2.0 ?
GorlShinryu
Skeleton
2 | 0
I've lost my shared stahs items, after the update from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4