Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Spearzon Takedown stacks don't refresh the way I believe it's intended. At 5 stacks, hitting again does not refresh ALL 5 stacks, only one at a time.

This can be tested by getting 5 stacks, then not using takedown again until about 10 seconds have passed, and then attacking with it just once. You should stay at max stacks for 12 more seconds, but you lose a stack after about 2 seconds has passed (which would be your second gained stack wearing off).
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1192 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I think this item need rework
The Pathless
The Pathless
Ida (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (181 - 205) to (278 - 317)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 552
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
If You Have no Points in combat stances:
Thunder Slam: cooldown reduced by 4 seconds
Shower of Rocks: cooldown reduced by 1 second
Adds (51 to 75)-(141 to 180) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+160% Enhanced Damage
Physical Resist 5%
+50 Mana on Melee Attack
75% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
. It gives bonus magic damage to skill that were changed in 2.0
wrannec
Imp
5 | 0
Is this a typo in game? Isn't it supposed to be 100% weapon damage according to patch notes?

Patch notes:

SergioGansalezz
Invader
8 | 0
guys, I found a bug. I'm playing on paladin and when I want to summon "Servants of valor" - there is simply a waste of mana. no one is summoned...

UPD: And why don't work skill "Dragon laws" and "Annihilation"?
stubbze
Skeleton
3 | 0
CLASS AMAZON, JAVELIN BRANCH DOES NOT WORK, CHARACTER JAVELIN IS IN THE HAND, BUT NOT ONE SKILL SPELLS FROM JAVELIN BRANCH CANNOT BE APPLIED
---------
after a while the error disappeared, I don't know what I did

► Show Spoiler
Edited by stubbze 2 years.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Check if you have point into melee devotion or not (chance are, you have it)
Superwicked1
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
fr0gbug wrote:I had the single player weapons poof bug happen to me finally. Happened on 96 druid specced Werebear, I had just used the stash (not shared stash) and after I noticed that I could not morph which requires weapon equip. It appeared as though my weapon was still equipped. I couldn't morph no matter what I tried in game though I did not try unequipping/equipping weapons. I remade the game and upon entering realized my primary weapon and shield had poofed. If you have more questions on specifics or would like a copy of my save file for review I can provide it. I believe I've saved over it 2x since the poof.

I had the same thing happen. Did you find a way to get your items back?
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Superwicked1 wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:I had the single player weapons poof bug happen to me finally. Happened on 96 druid specced Werebear, I had just used the stash (not shared stash) and after I noticed that I could not morph which requires weapon equip. It appeared as though my weapon was still equipped. I couldn't morph no matter what I tried in game though I did not try unequipping/equipping weapons. I remade the game and upon entering realized my primary weapon and shield had poofed. If you have more questions on specifics or would like a copy of my save file for review I can provide it. I believe I've saved over it 2x since the poof.

I had the same thing happen. Did you find a way to get your items back?

Not positive but I think they made a post in the 2.0.3 patch notes where you can contact a game mod to restore your items if I read it correctly, I'm not really worried about losing the TUs, just wanna try and help isolate the bug. EDIT: nah it looks like they just want logs, I don't think they're restoring SP saves
Superwicked1
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Yeah im not tripping only level 35 it happen on a level 5 druid I just don't wanna be 125 and lose a set up
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Probably been reported before but anyway.
When you pick something up and die, you get stuck in place when you respawn and this essentially softlocks the game.
Especially annoying when trying to pick up especially torturous pick ups like the wormhole charm.