Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Go kabraxis map, uppert part of the map and teleport outside. U need to kill five elementals. Everyone drop a gem. Then cube it with charm.

not relevant to the guy's question. the ultra gems are for opening fauztinville. black road skill is already unlocked upon getting the charm.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
The Shrine-blessing recipe with Oil of Intensity is listed in the documentation in a very dangerous way.

I am quoting exactly as in the docs, highlighting the most dangerous word (source: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube):

"Combined with an Oil of Intensity, you can craft/bless an item with stat rolls in the higher range (see Shrine Bonuses page). A shrine with full charges is required and will be consumed.

Rare/Crafted Sacred item + Shrine + Oil of Intensity → rerolls item as crafted or blesses the item with higher stats"

Without 2 Arcane Crystals, it will be not be a blessing, but an "intensified shrine craft" instead. Which mean the item one spent quite some time crafting, ready to be blessed, will be...lost.

Luckily I am on SP with backup. I think all players, especially realm players will benefit from a clearer "intensified blessing" recipe.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Crash wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:Go kabraxis map, uppert part of the map and teleport outside. U need to kill five elementals. Everyone drop a gem. Then cube it with charm.

not relevant to the guy's question. the ultra gems are for opening fauztinville. black road skill is already unlocked upon getting the charm.

That was a sugestion not an answer. He need to upg hes book to open portal to Fauzt. Just it.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Can some1 check Sigil of Absolution? I cubed it with sacred/set/rw and nothing was happen.,
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:Can some1 check Sigil of Absolution? I cubed it with sacred/set/rw and nothing was happen.,

It only works if u used mo's on that item. U cant lower req on clean item.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
smartasss wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:Can some1 check Sigil of Absolution? I cubed it with sacred/set/rw and nothing was happen.,

It only works if u used mo's on that item. U cant lower req on clean item.

Thanks for explain. Didint know that.
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1192 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
is it possible to remove gorefest affix from necro wands?
edwinmedwin
Skeleton
2 | 0
Yesterday I lost my weapon and shield in SP again.
I didn't use the stash.

It happened after farming high heavens and picking up some items (set Lamellar Armor, set Heavy Boots) and I noticed they don't appear in the inventory.
I closed the game.

Then I tried to load the character in Median XL offline tools, but it wouldn't let me since an item in a specific slot is corrupted.
Starting the game again, my weapon and shield was gone (also the items mentioned above never appeared)

Logs in attachment, hope it helps. (I think it happened around midnight)
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I've been playing bloodzon for the past two seasons, so here are my suggestions and feedback.

- Bacchanalia - adding fire pierce per base point.
- Lava pit - my favorite crowd control skill in this game, but it definitely lacks single-target damage against stun immune targets. Doubling the initial damage against targets that are immune to stuns would be a considerable change.
- Spirit of Vengeance - removing the corpse requirement - its unnecessary and punishing in many situations. She randomly disappears for no reason. AI change to a caster-like so she doesn't go in melee and sticks by your side or increasing the aura range should fix the problem with her constantly getting outta range and you losing your hp and damage output.
- Blood magic - should be a buff, it feels like this amazon relies on too many auras. Fire elementals are clunky and unreliable to stay in range. Adding 10% phys res as base point and making the skill a 10 pointer. The PR buff is due to lack of itemization and bloodzon is essentially a walking corpse . No PR, no defense and being forced to be always at 66% and bellow to utilize the skills.
- War spirit - definitely remove the 5% defense bonus as its pointless. Make it a more caster appropriate bonus like Spell focus ( 15 per base point ex.)

Itemization :
Adding a body armor that is caster oriented for fire is needed:
Hepsheeba's Mantle - instead of 4 pally/4 sorc skills, this can be change to (1-2) All skills + adding bonus affixes like %FSD and %PR ( look at Scales of the Drake and Hide of the Basilisk)

Cheers.
vetmode
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The Pathless
The Pathless
Ida (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (181 - 205) to (278 - 317)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 552
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
If You Have no Points in combat stances:
Thunder Slam: cooldown reduced by 4 seconds
Shower of Rocks: cooldown reduced by 1 second
Adds (51 to 75)-(141 to 180) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+160% Enhanced Damage
Physical Resist 5%
+50 Mana on Melee Attack
75% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
is broken in 2.0.

I reset my barb on the screenshot below and I get none of the benefits, despite having set 0 skill points into anything. I expect this might be because of the new skill trees in 2.0 and the item possibly "checking" an old skill tree that doesn't exist anymore.