Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
The +x to elemental damage of elemental weapons doesn't increase when doing up-tier cubing.
Tier Ono give the same % innate elemental damage (25% strength) as one-handed mammen axe.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
its possible to u guys make steady aim can be stack 2-3 times? this can be maybe, reduce the dependence of bear on the bosses that u cant use him.
nuguge76
Stone Warrior
34 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Removed extra % Durability affix from Superior items, and Circlet has poor durability. it disturbs playing game in lockdown-zone, especially red labyrinth.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nuguge76 wrote:Removed extra % Durability affix from Superior items, and Circlet has poor durability. it disturbs playing game in lockdown-zone, especially red labyrinth.

I would like to see durability to be removed in its completeness. What's the point of having durability in Sigma 2.0?
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bump!
Are the issues with the disappearing items fixed ?
nuguge76
Stone Warrior
34 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Muilpeer wrote:
nuguge76 wrote:Removed extra % Durability affix from Superior items, and Circlet has poor durability. it disturbs playing game in lockdown-zone, especially red labyrinth.

I would like to see durability to be removed in its completeness. What's the point of having durability in Sigma 2.0?

i want to increase base durability of circlet, not to bring back % durability affix. i'm sorry that my english is poor.
Perdon
Fallen
1 | 0
Dear Forum,

is it normal, that the showed skill value in the skill tree window doesn't change, if I equip an item with "+X to All Skills" or "+X to Class_Y Skill levels"?

I'm a Necromancer and for example if I equip the unique item "Auriel's Halo" nothing changes in my skill tree. Same for a rare item with "+2 to Necromancer Skill levels".

See you

Edit: If I hover over the skills the correct value is shown :!:
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Perdon wrote:Dear Forum,

is it normal, that the showed skill value in the skill tree window doesn't change, if I equip an item with "+X to All Skills" or "+X to Class_Y Skill levels"?

I'm a Necromancer and for example if I equip the unique item "Auriel's Halo" nothing changes in my skill tree. Same for a rare item with "+2 to Necromancer Skill levels".

See you

from the Patch Notes
Mr_Bill
Designated Troll
85 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Crippling bugs STILL not remediated as of today :

(1) Placing any item in the non-shared stash (either Single Player or TCP/IP multiplayer) randomly results in "c00000d Access Violation" error, crashing the game.

(2) Picking up items found along the way and then deposited into your personal carrying area (not the stash), then selling these items to a vendor (in my case, Fara in A2 Normal) results in a complete game crash (black screen), although you can still Alt-Tab to Task Manager (I always have Task Manager running when I run Median 2.x due to the latter's terrible instability) and recover control of Windows in that manner.

(3) Items placed in either version of the stash (single-character or shared) in Single Player or TCP/IP multiplayer, consistently vanish between game sessions. You lose EVERYTHING that you put in the stash, hence the stash is useless.

In other words, we are alpha-testing a game that was not even minimally debugged, before being "released" to the public.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Speedcalc for sorc orbs lists "Dragon Stone" instead of Jared's Stone