Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
diablox2
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello
I have a question of Necromancer's One-Hand weapon,
it's named "Smokeless Fire".
it has a modifier word means "Metal Solage: also upgrades Jinns".
so,
I think that my Jinns will regain its life by Metal Solage when I equip Smokeless Fire,
but it doesn't seem to work,
is this a problem or Maybe my misstake only.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
eh, nvm.
Edited by Solfege 2 years.
OcelotGear
Destroyer
7 | 2
Using ddraw it is impossible to differentiate to the true belial.
Add something else to distinguish it in addition to the visual effects that are only appressible using glide.

Change the mechanics of Astrogha. Almost all builds are based on aoe and this makes the fight very annoying having to change build and equipment in order to complete it.
TomMimi900
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thank you Marco! To make new boots!
here
► Show Spoiler

Will you make new war scepter runewords for exorcism pala ? :bounce:
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
OcelotGear wrote:Using ddraw it is impossible to differentiate to the true belial.

True belial is the rat, false belial is human looking monster. How glide/ddraw affects shape of the monster?
fobosollo
Acid Prince
49 | 2
nvm
keisuke102
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Lost my weapon and shield on my Single Player character after logging.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I don't know if it's a bug or not, however, on level 8, two rooms with mobs to which there was no door.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hours played (on party screen) displaying incorrect time. I was farming Nihla for exactly 30 min but hours played say i spent 1 hour.
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
I do not know if it came with 2.0 or was present earlier, but dual wielding with an elemental weapon in main hand is broken, at least with the assassin.

With classic claws in main hand (physical), the second claw simply adds nothing damage-wise.
However, with an elemental weapon in main hand, when you put the second one (be it physical or elemental), you actually lose DPS. It's as if the second weapon disables the flat bonus elemental from the main hand (both the innate, and the free flat affix)

Edit : I will add that you ca see it directly on the LCS, but I tested it also by mesuring DPS on several bosses, and the loss in DPS is indeed coherent with the LCS