Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
iwansquall wrote:In some situation (like my case, fighting astrogha), dieing while leaping might you to be in limbo state.
Im at place where i died, cant move, stuck & cant do anything.

This remind me of super old +life after each kill bug (when attribute is part of charms)

That's been a bug since leap-barb on vanilla, fyi.
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Cannot repair items in Caldeum. For repairs - need to go to another town:
Tested lightningzon, noticed that sometimes i feel like "naked" - items do nothing, no defence, no resists, every mob hits hard. When this happens - need to re-equip items and my weapon looks like this (sometimes entire inventory has red background, like when you have no required str/dex to equip item, do not have screenshot to show):
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ABeLina wrote:Cannot repair items in Caldeum. For repairs - need to go to another town:
► Show Spoiler

Absolutely not true. You are at the wrong NPC, its not Ashaera. its Hratli.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Played 7 characters to Hell on ladder, mostly trying out skills/builds that i've never done before, overall pretty happy with the skill overhaul, i like the idea of investing more into passive points to enhance the active skills you wanted to play.

Below are some feedback and suggestions

1) Merc AI is awful - i understand that they needed nerfs, but please try to nerf their ability numerically, not the AI behavior / Speed, which makes them un-usable most of the time.

2) Please Allow Honorifics to be made from any quality (normal/magic/rare) - We are no longer able to reroll items to normal (Oil of renewal) > magic (Oil of enhancement), getting the right base dropped as magic can be tough, honorifics are supposed to help filling in the gap during gearing, having it blocked behind RnG feels kinda bad.

3) Please Allow downgrading runes - Again gated behind RnG feels bad, my throw sin amazingly gotten a enchanted Xod (33) at Toraja jungle, while what i actually wanted was just Enchanted Zol (12) for
Dawn
Dawn
Weapons

'Zol'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 32 Celerity on Kill
45% Hit Recovery
(301 to 500)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
75% to Strength
75% to Dexterity
35% to Vitality
75% to Energy
+80 to Mana
60% Gold Find
+(2 to 4) to Light Radius

4) Runeword Overhaul - I believe it's in the making for more and better runewords, currently it just feels bad, for example getting the Enchanted Xod (33) as above,
Antediluvian

Antediluvian
Barbarian One-Handed Axes
Except Barbarian Two-Handed Axes

'XithXod'
Runeword Level: 120
+2.5% Innate Elemental Damage per Wolf Stance Base Level
+1 to All Skills
20% Base Block Chance
Adds 1200-1550 Fire Damage
-50% to Enemy Fire Resistance
100% to Strength
Maximum Block Chance -20%
Physical Resist (15 to 20)%
is the one and only runeword that i can make with it, which makes getting the rune feels pointless for what i'm playing.

5) Enchanted Xod (33) - you might wanna change/buff what Enchanted Xod (33) does on it's own while keeping the indestructible attribute in the runeword, every other enchanted runes are upgraded version of the normal ones, Enchanted Xod (33) just doesn't makes sense. I don't need a level 120 requirement rune to make my gear indestructible, the normal Zod does it just fine, or Zod crafted jewels.

6) Removal of level Cap for games - i had to level a dude to level 40ish so that i could bridge my level 1 mules from Second account
► Show Spoiler

7) Class skills feedback - so far there is only 2 Classes i felt problematic

A) Necromancer Blood Skeleton - needing to summon from corpse just feels bad
Blood Skeleton + Rathma's Chosen and Nighthawk are pretty solid combos as they are all providing synergies in the physical damage department, the play style is most likely to stay back and summon ahead, i could invest into Abyss Knights for tanking purpose, but it just doesn't synergize. Did try sacrifice + blood skeleton summon combo, the CD is too long on sacrifice without heavy investment, as well the delay between sacrifice > summoning is just so clunky. I could use bend the shadows to gap close, but most of the time my minion aren't in the right spot, blink/jitan's CD is too long.

B) Assassin Stormcrow - specifically in the WDM section, so far it's pretty lacking in terms of gearing choices.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
► Show Spoiler

3) Downgrading Enchanted runes would decrease their value. Downgrading regular runes- yes.
6) What the hell do you mean? just make a game without level restriction. I can't believe you leveld up a character and not just remove the level restriction cap on the create game window. Thats just mental.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Wotan wrote:3) Downgrading Enchanted runes would decrease their value. Downgrading regular runes- yes.
6) What the hell do you mean? just make a game without level restriction. I can't believe you leveld up a character and not just remove the level restriction cap on the create game window. Thats just mental.

3) for the runes part, i'm not trading at all, infact moved back to SP due to wonky internet reason. i understand that the game is most likely balanced around realm plays, so, welp, yeah.
6) Thanks for letting me know, but man, Holymotherofbananas, i swear i never knew about this after ALLLLLL these years lulul :wall:
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wolf Stance doesn't add +1 CB % per base level
magdanium
Fallen
1 | 0
i am playing on single player only, but this is the 3rd time in just a week i have lost my orb and shield on my sorceress.
Until this big problem is fixed its unplayable for me.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
magdanium wrote:i am playing on single player only, but this is the 3rd time in just a week i have lost my orb and shield on my sorceress.
Until this big problem is fixed its unplayable for me.

Bumping the fuck out of this, this is getting pretty ridiculous. This needs first prio imo