Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
tonitro
Destroyer
6 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
tonitro wrote:well i'm thoroughly pissed off. just tried to make a runeword in a GREY item, already superior, and eth. was 6 sockets, used 3 jewels, and right combination of runes. what the hell? can't make in eth items? grey is not always Grey?

screenshot?

i made another. rolled to superior, added sockets, failed again!!!

Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
tonitro wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
tonitro wrote:well i'm thoroughly pissed off. just tried to make a runeword in a GREY item, already superior, and eth. was 6 sockets, used 3 jewels, and right combination of runes. what the hell? can't make in eth items? grey is not always Grey?

screenshot?

i made another. rolled to superior, added sockets, failed again!!!

That runeword only works on Warp Blades, not regular Crystal Swords.

"Sorceress Crystal Swords" are the crystal swords that can only be used by Sorceresses - hence, Warp Blade.
Edited by Siosilvar 2 years.
Aurani
Skeleton
3 | 0
Archbishop Laz dungeon, totems randomly can't be destroyed from certain angles/positions.
I have an Assassin with maxed Storm Crows, there's a totem little over half a screen away right in the middle of a corridor and I attack it, the crows home in and converge on the totem but no damage is inflicted, I try moving a bit closer and suddenly they hit just fine. Had this happen multiple times.

I've experienced similar issues with other skills in many other areas as well. One example being Doom where I will cast the skill, the visual affect appears on the ground but not a single mob in the AoE gets cursed, I then move a bit to the side or a bit closer and they all get cursed just fine from the next cast. This one is especially weird since sometimes Doom curses targets behind solid walls or around corners but won't hit the mobs in direct LoS.

----------

Another bug I've experienced is that sometimes skills will be interrupted and go on cooldown without casting and then on another attempt the skill will successfully cast with intended effect and NOT go on cooldown and allow for a 2nd cast, I have no idea what causes this but it always seemed to happen during some form of animation interruption / recovery frame.
Pinkb00mer
Invader
8 | 0
I play on Single Player and yesterday I made a new Barb, got him to level 46 and reacheed Act 5 but today I played a bit and my game crashed and this resulted in me losing both my weapons, a throwing axe and a shield.
They just vanished from my character after I launched the game again.
And then whenever I tried to use the Shared stash on that character my game would crash.
So I thought maybe my character is broken so I traded all his items to another character and put some of those items in my shared stash.
And then I went back on one of my main characters, lvl 108, in hell Barb, the main stash was empty. All my items where gone, 2 set items, a couyple unique amulets. Along side the unique items from this new character and his arcane crystals.

I also crash very frequently whenever I open the shared stash unrelated to the first problem.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How about introducing Startled Witch Trophy that enables second awakening? It makes alot more sense to me than just some random sssu armor cubed with the charm. This way players can enjoy this outstanding fight even more (Kappa). On a serious note at least one can deterministically farm second awakening fot the charm instead of desperately waiting for the armor to drop or just buying it for tg. The fight itself is still cancer though :/ Could we reduce the Witch's health by a bit maybe? Landing like 10-15 purifies might be enough imo. I mean if you can stay alive and land 10, then you can land 40, 50 or 100, it just takes more time.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Hawks spawned by the Crest of Atrophy in the Figment of Pain boss fight (yshari set jungle area) are named FLYING POLAR BUFFALO ERROR.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'm honestly quite frustrated. I'm having tons of issues with items in SP.

Basically, not only does the stash make the game crash randomly (deleting items in the process), but I've also found out that sometimes I'll pick up an item and it will not show up in my inventory, effectively disappearing instantly. This is terrible at the early game, but by mid/late game this is incredibly frustrating, as the only items you'll probably be picking up are SU/SSUs that you might find useful or valuable, and having them magically disappear makes the game borderline unplayable.

On another instance of the issue, I got to the Travincal council, only to find that all of the Khalim body parts had disappeared from my inventory, making me do that annoying quest all over again >_<
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:...

Hm.... just interesting: you had that issues very many times BUT did you send debuglog and savefile(s) even single time? If you're not (while it was pointed out twice in patch notes that mods need debuglogs and saves to investigate that issue) - what do you want?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:
Diaco wrote:...

Hm.... just interesting: you had that issues very many times BUT did you send debuglog and savefile(s) even single time? If you're not (while it was pointed out twice in patch notes that mods need debuglogs and saves to investigate that issue) - what do you want?

To vent, basically. Haven't sent the logs yet because my life is kinda insane right now, but I guess I intend to when I can. In the meantime, I just wanted to blow off a bit of steam, no offense intended to the devs. I very much appreciate all the work and effort put into the mod
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Psionic assassin - it seems you have to have at least 1 point in Pinnacle before Cognition becomes available.

The skill desc doesn't mention that - and the arrows don't show a dependency, like they do with the other Psi skills - so I suspect it's a bug (or the skill tree needs to be updated).