Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
got a successful corrupt on a ring of regha then when cubing with the oil to reveal the corruption it cubed as normal and used up the oil but there was no change to the ring
poeticennui
Skeleton
3 | 0
EDIT: not a bug.
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Minor bug potentially. Had a failed trigger on the final boss fight (with the sets equipped) in Yyshari Sanctum.

The boss just didn't spawn. The initial animation played with the totem exploding and all that jazz. Then nothing. Ran around for 5 minutes for kicks with no spawn.

Not a big deal. Worked fine in every other game. Just a curiousity. If I reproduce it I'll try to decipher what might break it. Haven't a clue right now, sorry.

Single Player for what it's worth.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Give
Dux Infernum
Dux Infernum
War Axe (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (115 - 128) to (140 - 156)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 581
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Level 8 Hellfire Aura
+(4 to 5) to All Skills
Adds 500-1000 Fire Damage
0.5% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(150 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
+200% to Summoned Minion Life
Maximum Cold Resist -2%
+200 Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (6)
the same effect as the jinn relic to make the jinns actually do something, they are srtaight useless now, they cant even tank for you.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Faulk wrote:got a successful corrupt on a ring of regha then when cubing with the oil to reveal the corruption it cubed as normal and used up the oil but there was no change to the ring

Did you screenshot before and after? It may have added to an existing stat and you didn’t see number increase. It’s annoying that one has to take screenshots to verify bonuses :P
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Cat_IED wrote:Minor bug potentially. Had a failed trigger on the final boss fight (with the sets equipped) in Yyshari Sanctum.

The boss just didn't spawn. The initial animation played with the totem exploding and all that jazz. Then nothing. Ran around for 5 minutes for kicks with no spawn.

Not a big deal. Worked fine in every other game. Just a curiousity. If I reproduce it I'll try to decipher what might break it. Haven't a clue right now, sorry.

Single Player for what it's worth.

Not a bug, if u move away from the portal/boss spawning animation it wont happen at all.
finalhero213
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
(necro) With full Laz set when you equip the viel king worldstone. Randomly viel kings will despawn. Including with and without a hard point into veil king.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Would be QoL to have some control over where ctrl+left click the items move.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
finalhero213 wrote:(necro) With full Laz set when you equip the viel king worldstone. Randomly viel kings will despawn. Including with and without a hard point into veil king.

Dont put Viel king Relic in Laz set parts.
Wulfen
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is Purify oskill bugged? I have Assur's Bane and Purify is not showing up in my usable spells/skills. The game also gave me 5 Ring of the Five in the same game instance and let me pick them all up to inventory concurrently...