Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scalewinged wrote:Some minor bug... if you died while was holding something (let's say, healing pot) in your "hand" - on ressurect you won't be able to right-click anything (open cube, collect arcanes, etc.).
Upd: Not so minor... your character getting stuck and can't even more so you need to re-create game.. will try to reproduce it to confirm that's the issue.
Ups2: Yes, that's the issue (second to 4th screens)
► Show Spoiler

Try minimizing game window and max again
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cowking wrote:Image

Here's my (late) feedback for S28. Played SSF cata sorc. Had 99% complete SU / 50% complete SSU grail before finding the required armor (crafted orb not viable). Some of the build enabling class specific SU drop rates seem very off, eg. I've found
Leah's Vision
Leah's Vision
Jared's Stone (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 40 to 43
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 242
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+1% Physical/Magic Spell Damage per 20 Vitality
+(5 to 7) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(40 to 50) to Death Ripple
Regenerate Mana +25%
Elemental Resists -20%
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (3)
only once in sigma. As for
Bartuc's Curse
Bartuc's Curse
Lamellar Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (4647 - 5680) to (5040 - 6160)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 499
Item Level: 105
2% Base Block Chance
+100 Spell Focus
+(25 to 50)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(1 to 50)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(1 to 15) to Phoenix Wave
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
-30% Gold Find
Socketed (6)
you're giving up your chest which automatically means you're basically unviable for labs/GG scogs but the armor itself takes around 1-2 million kills in duncraig with 300 MF, at which point you no longer need it because the only thing cata is good for is farming dunc/fauzt/vizjun. Not only that but the armor itself has massive rng in stats.

Another thing that annoyed me was there is still too much pointless rng or waste of time in late game.
- make
Scroll of Kings
Scroll of Kings
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+10% to Spell Damage
20% to All Attributes
always have max spell dmg
- make valthek charm always have +1 sk (I'm pretty sure every reg has a 100% success rate on these runs and having to do eight runs for a single viable res/AR roll is cancer)
- give astro charm the ability to summon a portal directly to her lair for running the trophy, running through the jungle is not-fun
- was gonna complain about witch being a forced respec for casters due to added rng but already fixed (I hope)

Oh and the oil drop rates really could use an increase, eg. oil of greater luck is a massive time sink. Trying to farm these later in the ladder without p4+ games is a nightmare.

Any chance you can share a video how this build does dunc and fautz?
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
"Shark" runeword can't be made in assassin claws - as it makes "Shedim" runeword instead.
Use "El" rune instead for "Shedim"?
minhhien
Cultist
24 | 1
ABeLina wrote:"Shark" runeword can't be made in assassin claws - as it makes "Shedim" runeword instead.
Use "El" rune instead for "Shedim"?

no
SkyKillXL
Invader
9 | 0
Further "Bug" Notes

At edyrems path when I killed Radament, the portal got stuck in the corner (next to the entrance to the one before)

When I clicked on it, my character just walked into the Wall. No matter what I tried.

Old mount arreat
Sorcerers "Darkness Falls" can't be turned on after its been turned off ( I did it after I killed them all tho)
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Please increase lava pit cast range it has range like melee right now
Caspersky
Destroyer
6 | 0
I have a suspicion that the AI of the mercenaries is completely broken. The Shapeshifter from the second act runs away from enemies 95% of the time without engaging in combat. Because I play as an Bowazon I need a mercenary tank. The enemies almost always do not notice him and attack only me. It seems that just a pet is running next to me for fun without any functions, like in some MMOs. Very often the mercenary remains in place without any movement at all, the only way out is to teleport to the city and back. I don't know the balance or a bug, but after playing PoD, where the mercenary immediately runs to attack the nearest target, and where the enemies attack the mercenary, if he is closer to them, I think that the mercenary system in Median is completely broken.
mdcgusman
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, honestly... I would like to say that I really enjoy playing on your server with the changes made. The mod is very good and has a lot of potential. But I thought it might slow down the character's movement speed a little while walking and running, just a little. I found the consumption of stamina and how it should alternate between the two very cool, but the character's speed is very high compared to the mobs.
Another thing is the speed of mana regeneration, it's very fast, giving a feeling of fast paced game... If you manage to reduce these two things a little, I think the gameplay will be more fluid.
You can also add the option in the video settings to "Perspective Camera" (ON/OFF)
Maybe these things might come with the new patch update.
The game is very playable and the amount of mobs around the map is very good, the drop rate of items is very nice too.
Anyway, thanks for the server and for building this amazing mod.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Patch notes
Abyss Knight: New abyss spell deals 50% physical and 50% magic damage
Nothing about magic dmg in skill description
FakeWar
Skeleton