Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is there any ETA on when the crashing bugs in SP will be fixed? Or at least what the problem is?

Also, and related to this, would love to know if there is a way to trigger an auto-save in SP that doesn't require me to commit suicide.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Slayer proc from
Staff of Shadows
Staff of Shadows
Long Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 58
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 203
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
5% Chance to Cast Level 50 Slayer on Death Blow
+(9 to 10) to All Skills
+(150 to 200) Spell Focus
+(10 to 20)% Bonus to Spell Focus
50% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Spell Damage
15% to Energy
+2.5 to Energy (Based on Character Level)
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
+(15 to 25) Mana after each Kill
Socketed (4)
is broken, it disrupts casting making the staff unusable due to massive dps loss, plus the proc itself lasts maybe 3-5 frames, it's very hard to even spot.
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
Trinity Arrow doesn't work any more. It was my only real attack that was decent. When I try yo use it, it says "Impossible". Any ideas what's going on? New player here.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
liljoe1213 wrote:Trinity Arrow doesn't work any more. It was my only real attack that was decent. When I try yo use it, it says "Impossible". Any ideas what's going on? New player here.

did you take melee devotion?
Ezergile
Invader
8 | 0
Viz-Jun's nuclear bombs are often explode without animation, when they are deployed off-screen, which is a common thing for spellcasters with reanimate chance, making this location extremely frustrating to farm the Trophey from Control System due to high probability of dying to invisible nuke from God-knows where. Suggestions:
a) make it so that nuke can be only cast on the player, or
b) that it does not exist off-screen, or
c) that the entire area of the blast radius is brightly colored before the nuke to signify the danger,
because in it's current state nukes are not okay. Being insta-gibed by something that you cannot see because you guessed where it is and was wrong is not fun nor balanced. Can't even grasp how fun the prospect of farming trophey is for poor buggers on HC due to this.
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
liljoe1213 wrote:Trinity Arrow doesn't work any more. It was my only real attack that was decent. When I try yo use it, it says "Impossible". Any ideas what's going on? New player here.

I will check...
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
liljoe1213 wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

I will check...

I did, not realizing what I was doing. I reset all the stats without the melee devotion. It works again. Thank you!
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Ezergile wrote:Viz-Jun's nuclear bombs are often explode without animation, when they are deployed off-screen, which is a common thing for spellcasters with reanimate chance, making this location extremely frustrating to farm the Trophey from Control System due to high probability of dying to invisible nuke from God-knows where. Suggestions:
c) that the entire area of the blast radius is brightly colored before the nuke to signify the danger,
because in it's current state nukes are not okay. Being insta-gibed by something that you cannot see because you guessed where it is and was wrong is not fun nor balanced. Can't even grasp how fun the prospect of farming trophey is for poor buggers on HC due to this.

It is indeed a display issue, but in practice it's not that big a deal, you just avoid the places where the orange markers appear.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Opgedronken wrote:
Ezergile wrote:Viz-Jun's nuclear bombs are often explode without animation, when they are deployed off-screen, which is a common thing for spellcasters with reanimate chance, making this location extremely frustrating to farm the Trophey from Control System due to high probability of dying to invisible nuke from God-knows where. Suggestions:

It is indeed a display issue, but in practice it's not that big a deal, you just avoid the places where the orange markers appear.

I think the exact issue is that these 'orange markers' do not show up in the user's case. So the 'just avoid the places where the orange markers appear.' is a bit useless :mrgreen:
trunganhnd
Prowler
16 | 0
Sprow wrote:
Mad King's Spine
Mad King's Spine
Bonebreaker (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (163 - 223) to (245 - 306)
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 544
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Superbeast adds Deadly Strike Instead of Spell Damage at 50% efficiency
25% Chance to cast level 1 Rend on Melee Attack
+(1 to 3) to All Skills
Adds (41 to 70)-(121 to 150) Damage
+50% Damage to Undead
10% Life stolen per Hit
Stun Attack
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Physical Resist -(5 to 10)%
Socketed (3)
broken
ds = deadly strike
1. superbeast with this weapon add spell dmg (description says that it should not)
2. As you can see on screenshot i have 47% bonus from Ritualist tree and 60% from Warlock, so i should get (47+60)/2=53.3 ds
or 30 ds if only the maximum value is taken. But the minimum value is used, strange mechanics (23 ds)
► Show Spoiler

It's not strange. Spell dmg = element spell + phys/mag spell. So you only have 47% spell dmg