Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
trunganhnd
Prowler
16 | 0
trunganhnd wrote:Wolf druid lost his skill project when reached 2 fpa

Bear too. Lost all skill project when reached max fpa.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
not sure whether this is intended or not but angel of death, the catalyst and the hunger set items have stupidly high loot rate compared to other set rings/amulets in single player
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
zay wrote:not sure whether this is intended or not but angel of death, the catalyst and the hunger set items have stupidly high loot rate compared to other set rings/amulets in single player

Its like that in MP as well... Go to fauzt and get 10 per run. They are the most common in that loot pool and have been since the beginning.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Talking aout loots, since recent patch I get some t1 drops in hell, is it normal ?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Skill description says it fires 20 times - actually fires 10 times. And its not 20 missiles in total, those 8 minitokes fire 10 times each.

Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PizzaGater wrote:Talking aout loots, since recent patch I get some t1 drops in hell, is it normal ?

I think so. Previously you would not get tiered drops in rifts, but now you get t4s only... not that it matters.
I would love removing tiers in rifts but being able to disenchant sets into crystals. We would be swimming just cause of fauzt :mrgreen:
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Muilpeer wrote:I think the exact issue is that these 'orange markers' do not show up in the user's case. So the 'just avoid the places where the orange markers appear.' is a bit useless :mrgreen:

Only the explosions disappear, the orange marker disappears just before the explosion comes.
so if you get killed by the explosion and you didn't see the marker, you would have been killed anyway.
You just need to learn where the bombs drop and you'll be fine.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
Give some amazing sound effect to Druid's Rend skill. There is practically no sound to it.

That should add more spice to a 1-button melee build.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
sorceress immersion set (vizjerei dominion) seems to be broken, with the full set you don't get +4 to sorc skills and immersion doesn't drain life, only mana
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
just a small display bug (or is it a feature?): usually when poison eats your life, you drop to 1 life, but now the game shows that you have 0 life.