Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Sassarina
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, I start with Diablo II - Meridian XL and when reach Travincal and kill the council and all the monsters there, get the Flail, add brain, heart and eye, smash the crystal, open the gate to Mephisto and... i can't go in. I have relogued and nothing, try many different ways and nothing, still can't go to the Durance of Hate. Somebody can tell me what to do plz? thx.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sassarina wrote:Hi, I start with Diablo II - Meridian XL and when reach Travincal and kill the council and all the monsters there, get the Flail, add brain, heart and eye, smash the crystal, open the gate to Mephisto and... i can't go in. I have relogued and nothing, try many different ways and nothing, still can't go to the Durance of Hate. Somebody can tell me what to do plz? thx.

talk to Deckard Cain
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
talk to the oldman
Sassarina
Skeleton
2 | 0
Yes thx, feel so stupid, that is what i forgot jejeje. Thx a lot for your reply :mjump:
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Runemaster and Paragon should work both with gems/runes. Equality for all socketables!!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Pel wrote:Runemaster and Paragon should work both with gems/runes. Equality for all socketables!!

how is it a bug though ?

I'd rather see devs take care of thoses recurrents bugs, like when you're stuck for nothing, merc bug etc.
jrmybarc90
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi! I noticed on my assassin naginata set when I take the weapon off and on I don't seem to gain the +50 to all resistance (I have the full set). So I was concerned that the other set bonus's might not be applied. Please help anyone
jrmybarc90
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
never mind figured it out
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:
Pel wrote:Runemaster and Paragon should work both with gems/runes. Equality for all socketables!!

how is it a bug though ?

I'd rather see devs take care of thoses recurrents bugs, like when you're stuck for nothing, merc bug etc.

This is bugs & feedback thread btw
Pel
Core Lord
362 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:

how is it a bug though ?

Bugs & Feedback

I'm just making a suggestion. :)