Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
DeathMachine
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
if I put on a helmet or belt ( CINADIDE ), and then put on an army, the damage becomes less with a weapon than without
With pure club 1 lvl 2-4 dmg and cinadide items
without
does not matter what weapon and what class.
i put on weapon with 200 EWD - no difference. damage may not drop as much, but it does drop
i put on ele axe with 1300 fire dmg. with cinadide items i have 4500 max dmg. with cinadide and ele 1300 fire dmg axe - 4000))))
Edited by DeathMachine 2 years.
DeathMachine
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
does not matter 1 cinadide items or two ( put on only helm or only belt ) anyway damage will lost
DeathMachine
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
in d2stats all same, damage lost too
DeathMachine
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
this works with any fire damage item. if a thing with fire damage is worn, and then a weapon, the damage is reduced.

upd. its works only with cinadide.
Edited by DeathMachine 2 years.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Please use the edit button instead of making a new post every 10 minutes.
Kukoshu
Imp
5 | 0
Jammy wrote:
Enthapythius wrote:Happened twice to me: When interacting with items the inventory bugs out (items you pick/buy up are not in the inventory)after save/quit mainhand and offhand slot are deleted. Singleplayer Necromancer if it means anything.

Known bug the team is working hard to fix. Could you please send them your error log in a dm?

Been having the same bug, weapon becomes unequipable, gear inventory overall becomes stuck too, so i saved the game and uppon reentering my t4 labrys was gone, it has happen three times now (it wasnt in a roll, i think it happened at lvl 7X, then at 9X and now at 111, looks quite random)... there was no error mensage/log, game doesnt crash, it just eats the item. :cry:

Barb, single player, hardcore.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
OT: That's what i need to test.... when items are exactly must to wear eachother (not when item A that you must and able to wear is needed to wear item B, needed to wear item C.... but when item A needed to wear item B while item B is needed to wear item A.. just idk how to reproduce it.. it's very-very rare thing mostly)
Edited by Scalewinged 2 years.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kukoshu wrote:
Jammy wrote:
Enthapythius wrote:Happened twice to me: When interacting with items the inventory bugs out (items you pick/buy up are not in the inventory)after save/quit mainhand and offhand slot are deleted. Singleplayer Necromancer if it means anything.

Known bug the team is working hard to fix. Could you please send them your error log in a dm?

Been having the same bug, weapon becomes unequipable, gear inventory overall becomes stuck too, so i saved the game and uppon reentering my t4 labrys was gone, it has happen three times now (it wasnt in a roll, i think it happened at lvl 7X, then at 9X and now at 111, looks quite random)... there was no error mensage/log, game doesnt crash, it just eats the item. :cry:

Barb, single player, hardcore.

Tip: when you realize your gear gets stuck, hit alt+F4, don't save & quit. This way you might avoid losing your gear assuming your last autosave was prior to the gear getting stuck
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Anyone else having problems with Deimoss? The lower right nest doesn't spawn anything when purified... should be a shrine. Few attempts yield the same result. Other nests spawn what they're supposed to.
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Possible suggestion: since we can show buffs in the bar, is there a way to get a timer for said buffs too