Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
I was experimenting with the Riftwalker bonus quests and found that completing the ascendant bonus quest prior to the greater bonus quest locks out the greater walker's bonus quest reward.

I tried 10 times to verify it wasn't me screwing it up. No, a fresh charm in the intended order went correctly.

If this is intended it sure isn't clear. I also am likely the only idiot forgetting long enough to go out of order.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Can the enhanced nef rune actually drop? I've found dozens of tirs and eths, but no nef.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Opgedronken wrote:Can the enhanced nef rune actually drop? I've found dozens of tirs and eths, but no nef.

You can combine 2 "Tyr"s into a "Nif".
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
No shit
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Relic (Blood Skeleton)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
Blood Skeleton: +5 to Grim Vision Aura
+(20 to 38) to Blood Skeleton
+(5 to 10)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
- +4 Grim Vision bonus does not work.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
I think there needs to be a fix preventing you from exiting the red portal especially in legion of the damned.
If you accidentally misclick you're out.
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Opgedronken wrote:I think there needs to be a fix preventing you from exiting the red portal especially in legion of the damned.
If you accidentally misclick you're out.

I would be thankful as well. I do not want to admit how many times I failed Nymry's / Atanna Khan because I fought in the entry room and miss-clicked the portal. It was too many. Feels terrible. Its sort of possible to hold 'show items' as much as possible to prevent this. Still, there are things that demand letting go of that itself. Plus its still a poor solution to Legion of the Damned due to the incredible item density (aggressive filtering can alleviate that).

I don't know what an ideal solution would actually look like. Just want to voice agreement for your point.

Alternatively, I could not suck. That's asking for a lot however.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
While on the topic of accident prevention... Can the developers kindly consider making the boss summoning statues in Dimensional Labyrinths require Purify to summon the bosses?

There's nothing more infuriating when I'm fighting Phoboss and suddenly, around the corner, one of my massive AOE explosions destroys a pillar I wasn't aware was even there and summons Azure. Ugh... I BARELY managed to get away from both of them and recover. But that made things exceptionally more difficult. Luckily I was able to peel Azure to another place Phoboss couldn't reach, took care of him, then went back but I imagine that is definitely a rage inducing problem people have encountered before.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
According to the patchnotes, Great Hunt is in theory no longer bugged... regrettably, I have to disagree. the skill still misses enemies near walls, and also enemies standing close or on top of certain map objects (such as broken statues in Act 2 desert and the likes).

I'd say that for a skill that is pretty much central for an entire tree/build it has been bugged for way too long. At this point, my sincere feedback would be to just replace the skill altogether since it doesn't seem to be easily fixable and a main tree/build depends on it to function, maybe a similar skill with a different projectile pattern would not have the issue? Otherwise spearzon will remain forever unplayable aside from farming fauzt with pounce+poison
RealPandemonium
Cultist
21 | 0
Upheaval is not giving the bonus listed as a self-synergy.

Two hard points, but displays +39 dmg instead of +60.

Upon testing, the listed amounts are +30, +39, +59, +79, +99 at levels 1-5, respectively. However, LCS shows an even progression of +~20 per level until +99 on the last level, which is consistent with the tooltip except for the first level. Either way, the tooltip and actual damage bonus are wrong according to the shown self synergy bonus; it should be +150 dmg at level 5 instead of +99.

Edit: Looks like this skill is level scaled. The skill description should be updated to indicate this and also update values as you level, the way other level-scaled skills already do.