Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Notiam
Cultist
21 | 2
Thanks for the answer. It would be great if these moments were somehow displayed in the description of the talent, as I said, it would be clearer to write "minimum block chance".
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Help, i'm level 45 assassin atm and I can't use broadside. no I didn't put a point in subterfuge. I installed a clean copy of d2 lod and patched it to 1.14d and installed mxl sigma.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
annoying cat wrote:Help, i'm level 45 assassin atm and I can't use broadside. no I didn't put a point in subterfuge. I installed a clean copy of d2 lod and patched it to 1.14d and installed mxl sigma.

Melee devotion probably blocks that too. Stupidest thing though. Luckily for you, unlimited respecs with Akara until lvl 50.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Jampula wrote:
annoying cat wrote:Help, i'm level 45 assassin atm and I can't use broadside. no I didn't put a point in subterfuge. I installed a clean copy of d2 lod and patched it to 1.14d and installed mxl sigma.

Melee devotion probably blocks that too. Stupidest thing though. Luckily for you, unlimited respecs with Akara until lvl 50.

I hope they'll get this fixed next patch and the new batstrike mechanics suck hard imo. i'd rather see something different done to it than batstrike nova having a cooldown.

welp, i guess i'll be going back to either no broadside nagi or judge claw noctule...sigh.
Crazie
Destroyer
6 | 1
The spell "Egg Trap" on druids has to be the most horrible concept I've ever witnessed. I see but two options and that's to make it so you get the buff as soon as you drop an egg or as soon as an egg pops, perhaps increase duration of the buff. Having you wait around for 3 seconds when you may or may not get the buff just isn't fun. You're pretty much forced to use the ability as well given how significant the buff it gives is.

Bugs: Standing on top of the egg may not give the buff, running around and you may not get the buff even being within the area of the bird explosion.

Idol of scosglen can't be used as wereowl even though it doesn't say anything about having to be in werebear form in the tooltip.

Pagan rites can't be used as wereowl, nowhere does it say that it can't be used until you try it.
Hurricane has the same problem as pagan rites.

Bear companion works as wereowl.

Steps to recreate bug -> firstly invest skillpoint in wereowl form and then invest points in the other skills.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
this is a 2.2 bug, but I don't see a thread for bugs in new patch so here we go:

Marrow Staff can roll cyclone, which is a bow/crossbow skill. That can't be intended I think Image

edit: actually that is also documented in the docs (cyclone is in affix pool for necro staffs. This seems very wrong
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Splargh wrote:this is a 2.2 bug, but I don't see a thread for bugs in new patch so here we go:

Marrow Staff can roll cyclone, which is a bow/crossbow skill. That can't be intended I think Image

edit: actually that is also documented in the docs (cyclone is in affix pool for necro staffs. This seems very wrong

dont understimate the power of Magic, you can cast lasers or poison cows so cyclone is simple magic :yay: :mrotate:
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
In single player, corruptions not working at all, the transmute button does nothing, not consuming corrupted7 crystal, and its also with After patch crystal and equipment, not Old ones.
Also new boss in scoglen drop only eyes, not any su or others
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
redicomerade wrote:In single player, corruptions not working at all, the transmute button does nothing, not consuming corrupted7 crystal, and its also with After patch crystal and equipment, not Old ones.
Also new boss in scoglen drop only eyes, not any su or others

You mistake both bosses. Check version log. The one you talk about is a miniboss in the cemetery called Eleventh Eye. I have no idea what those eyes are for. A real boss of Sescheron's Destroyer but I ran the entire map twice and didn't see any. In the upper right corner there is an arena, maybe you need to activate it somehow. There is nothing on YT about this.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pls can someone help ?`i did ask in discord last days but never got answer: why i cant select any char for AT Auction ? it everytime worked fine - but now it just sometimes works and most time not - now its again i cant do an auction cause i cant choose char for AT - but yesterday it did work with my first ladder char to test out - today no view from any chars but should be 2 ladder chars now - one mule and main but booth no shown ( pw is same as linked accound) pls help some1 ?