Wereowl Dmg Scaling?

Discuss Median XL!
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Hey, Friday i started testing out the "new" Wereowl Form for the Druid. At first everyting went alright. I could kill stuff at a reaonable pace. But at the transition to nightmare i started to feel a lack of DMG escpecially when it comes to killing bosses. They take forever and it only got worse on hell(easily 15min+ for lvl 115 uebers). I am not sure which skill you are supposed to use for single target and how to scale your dmg up to a normal level so you can actually do ueberbosses without dying of old age.

I saw that most Wereowl Skill have lightning so i am trying to go for lightning pierce(33% atm, thx to Sacred Belt) to bump that up. Otherwise most of your Skills seem to be Weapon Dmg-based which is hard to scale in general since you have to use daggers. In terms of Skill i am using the Earth Talons(lvl 1 since i don't see a use in investing points, am i missing smth?)[DMG 370-1239] and egg Trap for single target, and the Birdstorm for Group Clear(which find OK).

As ultimate i picked Fairy Fire for the avoid. My attributes are mostly DEX with a bit of Strength for gear. I just have no idea what i am doing wrong/what i should be focusing on for gear(Pierce, more Dex[760], better Weapon?) Any help would be appreciated.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
This has always been the hardest part of traprat/wereowl. Kinda just need to farm the 400 signets and a good crafted blade.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge