Elemental dmg in minion

Discuss Median XL!
natkamonice
Imp
4 | 0
i want to know 'how to play carried minion with elemental dmg'
in late game, when we want to slay boss with elemental dmg we need around -200 resist element but i don't know how to fulfill this condition on minion such as abyss knight carry and ancient spirit(has ton of 2 elemental dmg from nephalem spirit).

In situation now, i play barb summon that i see new passive Primordial Hunt which can proc on spirit and i think with screaming eagle of barb act 5 can help me for initial tri-element dmg(not sure?) but ton of element dmg without -resist element, shouldn't it be useless on boss?
Edited by natkamonice 2 years.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Pierce resists from items does not work with minions, unless it comes from skills such as Mythal on DoomGuard RW or Jinn aura or some other aura, if any.

The wand of the Lazarus item set is -20% and this doesn't work with minions.
natkamonice
Imp
4 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:Pierce resists from items does not work with minions, unless it comes from skills such as Mythal on DoomGuard RW or Jinn aura or some other aura, if any.

The wand of the Lazarus item set is -20% and this doesn't work with minions.

that mean in late game, we can't play summoner with carried elemental dmg minion, right? such as necro with abyss knight + jinni.
because Mythal + jinni aura can't break the resist of boss which has around 180-200 element resist
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I meant that pierce resist for example with Lazarus set wand does not work (where it says -xx% elemental resists) but Jinn and Mythal works but you will not get enough pierce resist to even go below zero and Abbys plus Jins is for farming not on bosses. For bosses there are Hawk plus Rathma that inflict physical damage. It's a very effective tool with the right hands you only need a tank. The skeletons are not suitable for this because they are massacred. I saw a video on YT killing Samael with it.