Has Belial changed in 2.0?

Discuss Median XL!
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Lynderika wrote:To be more specific, he doesn't turn into a rat, he always is.

that's not true, he starts as a clone at the beginning of the fight and turns into the rat after taking a small amount of damage. im guessing you probably start the fight with hades gate spam to clean up the adds and end up making him show himself every time

but yeah @OP just clear the boss room and hit the clones until one of them turns into a rat. if you have a curse it can help a lot with seeing him in rat form. another thing to keep in mind is that if he remains undamaged for some time he turns back into a clone i believe
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Yes if u cant see his rat form then just keep killing clones. He turns back into a clone form after awhile. Eventually you'll kill the real him. (If you have a high dps but squishy char). If you have a tanky char, then u could prob just look for him and mouse lock onto him.

fyi the rat form is REALLY tiny. Maybe 1/100 the size of the clone. Its the size of random leafs on the floor. Looks nothing like a mob. It does not have a health bar too I believe. So just ignore health bars.

He's around the size of the blue dot in this pic next to the clone.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Actually there is a trick, if you can debuff him, you will be much easier to him (on glide at least)
Wolf's Mark will cause target to turn red, much easier to see where he moving around.

At first I thought he teleport around or turned invisible, but when I saw the tiny red rat, then i finally understand the mechanic
But you definitely needd the audio cue though.
I stupidly thought the mechanic was to kill all illusion, but they kept increasing.

My ear hurt because freaking EQ too loud
*Why dev havent address this problem??
Kilura
Destroyer
6 | 0
hey im the guy that asked the question on the quick question section, thanks for the answers, will be giving him a try tonight