Quick question about Tran Athulua

Discuss Median XL!
Nizashi
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi guys,
Me and my friend returned to median xl yesterday and we are around level 90 the problem is that we forgot to do Tran Athulua. xD

The wiki says that:
"Although the level can be accessed at level 45, you cannot cube the shards together until at least level 50. If you are past level 59, you can still do the challenge, but with the added penalty of 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels."

Is the payment of 2 crystals per level paid once or we will need to cube 8 arcane crystals every stone?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Let somebody with 50 lvl to do it for free.
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
Nizashi wrote:Hi guys,
Me and my friend returned to median xl yesterday and we are around level 90 the problem is that we forgot to do Tran Athulua. xD

The wiki says that:
"Although the level can be accessed at level 45, you cannot cube the shards together until at least level 50. If you are past level 59, you can still do the challenge, but with the added penalty of 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels."

Is the payment of 2 crystals per level paid once or we will need to cube 8 arcane crystals every stone?

The doc says "2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels" and that's all it means.
Level 50-59: you can cube the shards normally.
Level 60-69: you must add 2 Arcane Crystals.
Level 70-79: you must add 4 Arcane Crystals.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ruubel wrote:Let somebody with 50 lvl to do it for free.

This - do a quick disposable char and cube your fragments. No need to waste (annoyingly hard to get this season) arcane crystals.