Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tl;dr barb

map your essential skill to mouse button (mouse wheel up, down, press)
move only on LMB, all skill on RMB
EQ, Thunderslam, SoR, Wolf stance, Summon wolf

If you need even more help
Check AHK script, make it rapidly press RMB when you hold (need toggle though)
Now you wont accidentally homing to ranged enemy
(I think I need to spam RMB in place like bremmtown, it doesnt auto attack when surrounded for some reason)
Droth
Imp
4 | 0
I'm quadriplegic that plays with one hand. The easiest build I've found to play that's the strongest with no gear is easily 2h EQ/SoR Barbarian. Other low button characters I've seen are Dagger/Shield Melee Necro, 2H Melee Necro, and Werebear Druid.

I have SoR on left click, and use right click for EQ. Out of combat I click to switch my skills to buff or to use town portal.
I use mouse 5 to show loot on the ground (bound to alt) with 2stats set to toggle and mouse 4 does my potions. I use an autohotkey script that presses 1 through 4 incrementally whenever I press mouse 4.. so 1 press is 1, 2nd press is 2 etc. til it goes back to 1. SoR barb only uses heal potions.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
i suggest playing a poison sorc.with the full set farming is a breeze,left click walk+lorenado and thats it.same with bosses you only need 1 spell,ofc you need to use potions or to blink but who doesnt.
real_ist
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Thanks for the suggestions guys!
Maybe I can play those builds in the future, but right now I am still in the hospital in bed and have no access to a mouse. Holding down the RMB is too stressful for my fingers and I prefer to use single/double finger tap on the TouchPad of my laptop, so I need builds that "automatically" deal their damage (i.e. totems, spirits) so I only have to care about positioning.
Next_Step
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
WW barb should work too. Uses only 2 skills + shift key for farming. rest is on mouse, so that should help you.