Invasion 3 miniguide (for beginners like me)

Discuss Median XL!
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
One other thing - I believe the lightning circles on the ground are created by the environment, not the boss. They seem to still appear a long time after the boss is dead (in Invasion I anyway).
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
xunyi wrote:im keep dying in Invasion 2 with my TLDR, watched the guild video over and over again and just cant get the point, i guess because of my light res of 77%?

What's killing u? If it's the swirly lightning then maybe because of your light res. I'm sure there's a way to dodge the swirly lightning but I'm not sure how.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
If you know what to do it's actually pretty easy. I finally killed him and even forgot to get out of mf gear.
Getting the bonus quest is a bit tricky though, I keep getting hit by the lightning quite often.

Edit:

I guess it was a fluke, tried about 20 more times but getting killed all but one time.
Cubing the charm with swirls seems barely doable as wel because by the time you've opened the cube you're dead.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Do you have to cube the charm in the level itself?
I can survive cubing if I tp, but the charm doesn't cube.

Edit:

That did it, seems like the charm must be cubed with the shambler present, just killing the stormlord with it present and getting out of the level doesn't do it.