REMOVE THE DAMMMN DURABILITY ON THE YSHARI SET PLS!!!!

Discuss Median XL!
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
The fight is annoying enough as it is. I almost had him and only needed 1 more fucking holy bolt to hit him and that moment an item broke and i couldn't cast anymore. Now i must go and do the whole fucking Set Part all over again. Either make it repairable or remove the durability entirely since it is a quest set that's useless everywhere else. I am so fucking pissed right now :evil: :evil:
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I know its really bad having to do the set part again but i never understood how you guys manage to break the set, this never happened to me, just dont let the minions hit you in melee and your set will be ok.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The set is likely to break at some point if you farm the trophy and dont have high avoid.
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Yeah its not the whole set. just the body armor. And this is the first time i ever got to the 125 uebers. So it took me a while to learn the fight(the stupid lockout doesn't help either, i could use like 3-4 mor mins). And i had like one okay fight where i also needed 1 more bolt and my connection broke. That was pretty annoying, too.
pliney
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Can you not repair it? Or is it just that the attempt is bricked due to timer? I stil lhavn't finished that one... got like 20 minutes into the maze and decided I was not up for another 40 minutes of this quite yet.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
pliney wrote:Can you not repair it? Or is it just that the attempt is bricked due to timer? I stil lhavn't finished that one... got like 20 minutes into the maze and decided I was not up for another 40 minutes of this quite yet.

You can't and I agree with OP. Not a problem getting the charm, but trophy...
dRr0x0rZZ
Pit Knight
116 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
While I agree that it's annoying for anyone in their first season that the set breaks, I also understand that it's likely irreparable in order to prevent players from just passing the set on to another person when the charm is finished. It's probably the reason we don't see people advertising to loan out the set to newer players -- it forces them to do the maze.

A little more durability would be nice, though. Adapting to the fight can be tough in your first season and it's unforgiving to lose durability before you trophy the charm.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
That or affix that makes items repair itself.
youtube.com/ae1337
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Actually I have better idea:

1. Make the multiple set pieces can be cubed into small 1 x 1 part (save storage space)
2. Make the reverse recipe give full durability gears

Im aware there is some restriction of cube output (i think 3 items max)
Especially you have 10 set pieces total
But considering the dev already played around with ability to get class charm via cube
I dont see drawback of this idea.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions