Hell Baal is the biggest pile of BS i have ever seen

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
suntorytime wrote:Baal is mostly just dps check, same with Xazax. For me the worst boss in this mod has to be Giyua. Someone posted a long ass rant essay months ago and I could not resonate more with them. Giyua is just anti-fun and unfair. Pinnacle of badly designed boss fight

Whats wrong with Giyua? Poison Sorc and any hero with single mob high damage skill kill him quickly. Just stay out of his tornado spell an purify a nest.
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
ScPlayer92 wrote:I FUCKIN DID IT, with 4mins to spare :yay: Now on the the rest of the 125 uebers(gyua, belial, witch and xazax), but seriously fuck the "random" summoning of act bosses. Sry for the rant, it was like 11pm at the time. And for the
Panthera's Bite
Panthera's Bite
Maiden Pike (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (217 - 236) to (427 - 461)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 350
Required Dexterity: 590
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Amazing Grace
2% Chance to cast level 10 Superbeast on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 15 Amplify Damage on Striking
Adds 50-125 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 30%
+150 Life after each Kill
+20% to Experience Gained
50% Magic Find
Socketed (6)
, i would love to find that and try to do the pure dex spearzon with all amethysts etc and Superbeast on an Amazon sounds fun. But since it is a SSU it's not that easy to find. I considerd myself lucky to have found
Serenthia's Scorn
Serenthia's Scorn
Maiden Pike (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (124 - 167) to (224 - 302)
(Amazon Only)
Item Level: 105
Amazing Grace
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+1 to All Skills
+2.5% Physical Resist
+30 Life After Each Kill
-10% to Enemy Poison Resistance
1% Chance to cast level 50 Rotting Flesh on Striking
+1000 Poison Damage over 2 seconds
+(100 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(1000 to 2000) Defense
+(50 to 100) to all Attributes
+(400 to 750) to Life
Socketed (6)
even though it is only a SU but to find 1 specific out of maybe like 100 items is lucky enough i think.

Pm me on Discord FrozSoul#9369, I will give you one free
Panthera's Bite
Panthera's Bite
Maiden Pike (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (217 - 236) to (427 - 461)
(Amazon Only)
Item Level: 120
Amazing Grace
2% Chance to cast level 10 Superbeast on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 15 Amplify Damage on Striking
Adds 50-125 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 30%
+150 Life after each Kill
+20% to Experience Gained
50% Magic Find
Socketed (6)
, good luck with the fights
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
I appreciate the offer :) But i like to farm gear for myself. Gives me some satisfaction to find just the item i was looking for. But if you have the storage space and can keep it in case i get desperate/impatient that would be great. If you want to sell/auction it feel free though if i don't ask in a recent window and you want to get rid of it.
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
ScPlayer92 wrote:I appreciate the offer :) But i like to farm gear for myself. Gives me some satisfaction to find just the item i was looking for. But if you have the storage space and can keep it in case i get desperate/impatient that would be great. If you want to sell/auction it feel free though if i don't ask in a recent window and you want to get rid of it.

That's the spirit. Good luck!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I was struggling with Baal until i reached level 125 and got tons of damage, easy fight after that, however, i am at level 135 and got Astroga Trophy, Veiled Prophet Tropy, Viz Jun Trophy, Athulua Trophy, Quov Tsin Trophy and already did Void and others 130 ubers but Gyuia still not possible for me, maybe i need level 140 and full SSU set to do that one.
pliney
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
The trick is that he only spawns adds when dealing damage. I think with the big black meteor type thing. This is well telegraphed so you just have to move out of the way. Don't bring summons, don't bring mercs cause obviously they're not going to dodge.

If you get too many adds spawned honestly just try another game. The adds are pretty insane and getting more than a few of them makes the fight incredibly difficult.

Since most of your damage is poison just pounce, run around for 2 seconds. Pounce, run around. Repeat. If too many adds spawn GG and try again. It might take a few tries but its definitely doable.