Won 200 auctions
mania666 260 morphed Celestial barrier + xazax trophy 1 year
morphed 155 mania666 Natalya Deception 1 year
morphed 65 mania666 Celestial barrier 5sk 1 year
Charsi 40 mania666 :3 1 year
mania666 40 Charsi Biting frost 10 sk 1 year
morphed 40 mania666 royal 1 year

Damn I should have looked into his transaction first xd my bad
have fun, nice smokescreen. Yesterday's happening was my plan but I was really serious this time. will patiently wait for your vid :)
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
mania666 wrote:
Lynderika wrote:Not sure I really understand the problem. Is farming lab in the most effient way possible the only thing the game is to you? Even if you believe so, the fact that players good enough to earn tg and use it efficiently (don't believe anyone with money can do everything easily) can get to showoff for 2 special contents only, that are samael and high labs, doesn't sound absurd to me.
I do agree that some relics are too much, to me the one I can think of is eagle stance. But I see no point in making a rant thread about it. Just do a post in the feedback thread describing the relics that you believe to be too absurd would be good enough.

Thats because people end up using oskills in the endgame most of the times and you cant do that without alot of tg investment which pretty much is what devs tried to get rid of by nerfing umos in the last 2 years which umo stacking is somewhat balanced now , some relics suddenly increase your character power by a lot .

So your point is more like "Relics like Cherubim/Divine Judgement are unhealthy because it kills builds identity by being too much stronger than most innate skills, I'd like them to be reworked/removed/thought about"
If you could explain your opinion in simple ways like that I assure your threads will be friendlier, if the thread looks so dramatic it's mainly because all your reply looks like rants and are full of frustration, so even with a good idea it'll turn out into a drama that will be ridiculed, that's how it is.
mania666
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
snowbird wrote:mania666 260 morphed Celestial barrier + xazax trophy 1 year

have fun, nice smokescreen. Yesterday's happening was my plan but I was really serious this time. will patiently wait for your vid :)

You should really get used of people being ahead of you because thats why you got so mad and accused t4v of being a cheater when 90% of sam kills and deimoss were due to some bug since 1.0 sigma which were used by your friends in the past , and shame on the Team members that leaks the info about players including gear cause there’s no way you wouldve know what t4v did or my 1 year old tg transactions cause only a forum mod can see them lined up like that. And im being toxic because you are next level toxic and a lot of people dont like you from this mod
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mania666 wrote:
snowbird wrote:mania666 260 morphed Celestial barrier + xazax trophy 1 year

You should really get used of people being ahead of you because thats why you got so mad and accused t4v of being a cheater when 90% of sam kills and deimoss were due to some bug since 1.0 sigma which were used by your friends in the past , and shame on the Team members that leaks the info about players including gear cause there’s no way you wouldve know what t4v did or my 1 year old tg transactions cause only a forum mod can see them lined up like that. And im being toxic because you are next level toxic and a lot of people dont like you from this mod

Man don't hide behind a random second acc if you wanna pursuade people xD. People know what kind of person you are.

And I respect all good players who' are better than me unless he abuses bugs to 'tilt devs' , 'make profit' or 'win the race' instead of reporting them to make a better mod.

It's my fourth ladder and I don't think I'm the best in this game. And I should not be, because I'm just a tiny noob on their shoulders.

One last thing, be moral before yoy talk about ingame knowledge. You will never know how many messages I've got that blame you and your friends. Seems like I have more friends than foes, but you have to pretend to be a 3rd person to support yourself. How pathetic.

Btw everybody can see your transactions lmfao im not even so close to devs bexause I also complain a lot about the balance. I don't intentionally try to tilt them thou.

Try it on a random account anyways, you have plenty of them for sure.

ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Hey in terms of Relics in General: Are there any specific places/ladder only where they drop? Becuase i have grinded up 2 chars to about lvl 130 so far this season and not found a singel one(although tbf 1 char is SP). Are they just incredibly rare?
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ScPlayer92 wrote:Hey in terms of Relics in General: Are there any specific places/ladder only where they drop? Becuase i have grinded up 2 chars to about lvl 130 so far this season and not found a singel one(although tbf 1 char is SP). Are they just incredibly rare?

They are extremely rare and there's a ton of them so getting one to drop that you're looking for is basically impossible. MF doesn't effect drops so really the only way to "farm" them is high killspeed in a dense are, but even then one should expect to see many.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ScPlayer92 wrote:Hey in terms of Relics in General: Are there any specific places/ladder only where they drop? Becuase i have grinded up 2 chars to about lvl 130 so far this season and not found a singel one(although tbf 1 char is SP). Are they just incredibly rare?

You can roughly expect to find 1-2 relics per 1 million kills (at least in my experience). You can see your kills in NotArmory.
Urezzz
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

I found 2 on my barb. 1 came from fauntz and the other from act 1 I think (both garbage). They're very rare so don't hold your breath lol. I didn't find a single one last few ladders.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I would like to say that I don't think relics should be eliminated. But I think that relics are rare enough to stay. One thing that I would change is to eliminate trash relics at least... You cannot imagine how happy I am when I see the notification that a relic has dropped.. but then I check and the relic is DEMONIC SPEED!!! I mean, come on.. is it a joke? I tried the relic bcs I thought well it gives velocity and maybe the trade-off is not so bad... I was oneshotted by an random archer in the Amazon level.. and I was way overleveled at that point... So please save me the disappointment from next relics and eliminate the useless ones
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
I agree we should remove garbage relics from the game, and I think we should make them available only on >lv 135 zones, or a kind of phoboss that has chances to drop relics. So people don't complain on a random guy sees an op relic without effort and bump, 10k tg.