Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mania666 wrote:
snowbird wrote:cherubim is overrated this ladder because It's the only decent skill that's allowed to melee for clearing labs.
It'll become not so popular anymore as soon as builds without melee devo can do phoboss in high labs more easily.
Casters / ranged wdm builds have much better alternatives, the skill is nothing when compared with voidstar or annihilation for clearing.

How is it overrated when it kills deimoss under 20 secs? I hope it gets reworked.

You kill deimoss with cherubim? then it must be another bug or you confused it with something else. Cherubim attacks 7 times on a target, so the total wdm is only 840%. Skills that work well on her like wychwind / tantrum / disco inferno / mag field usually have above 5,000% per attack.
Even with a help from good debuff like 150slvl screaming eagle I can hardly imagine cherubim doing fine against deimoss 100%.

I have 18k+ cold damage on weap and 4fpa on my bear now, which should be nerfed a bit (I reported zayl's op in beta and devs nerfed it once, I guess the nerf was not enough to stop the bear) and cherubim performance is still far inferior to my non-relic voidstar last ladder. Ofc Holy Caster has hundred times better clear than any builds with cherubim, they just struggle with overtuned phoboss this ladder.

In my opinion melee class should have more clearskills like cherubim, otherwise melee style in labs would be completely broken and braindead leftclick builds or 10times worse pleb builds than ranged.

And 90% of relics are not as op as you say, it would be good to have some exact examples. More than half of them are rather garbage even after being stacked enough. Unholy Armor was a true OP, in this case I should agree with your opinion but devs already got rid of the skill from the game.

One more, how fast you can kill deimoss with a certain skill cannot decide if it's op. If so, you should have claimed nerf on Tantrum + Screaming eagle
or wychwind/Disco inferno long ago. Try some farming or bossing with wychwind and you'll soon realize it.
mania666
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
snowbird wrote:
mania666 wrote:
snowbird wrote:cherubim is overrated this ladder because It's the only decent skill that's allowed to melee for clearing labs.
It'll become not so popular anymore as soon as builds without melee devo can do phoboss in high labs more easily.
Casters / ranged wdm builds have much better alternatives, the skill is nothing when compared with voidstar or annihilation for clearing.

How is it overrated when it kills deimoss under 20 secs? I hope it gets reworked.

You kill deimoss with cherubim? then it must be another bug or you confused it with something else. Cherubim attacks 7 times on a target, so the total wdm is only 840%. Skills that work well on her like wychwind / tantrum / disco inferno / mag field usually have above 5,000% per attack.
Even with a help from good debuff like 150slvl screaming eagle I can hardly imagine cherubim doing fine against deimoss 100%.

I have 18k+ cold damage on weap and 4fpa on my bear now, which should be nerfed a bit (I reported zayl's op in beta and devs nerfed it once, I guess the nerf was not enough to stop the bear) and cherubim performance is still far inferior to my non-relic voidstar last ladder. Ofc Holy Caster has hundred times better clear than any builds with cherubim, they just struggle with overtuned phoboss this ladder.

In my opinion melee class should have more clearskills like cherubim, otherwise melee style in labs would be completely broken and braindead leftclick builds or 10times worse pleb builds than ranged.

And 90% of relics are not as op as you say, it would be good to have some exact examples. More than half of them are rather garbage even after being stacked enough. Unholy Armor was a true OP, in this case I should agree with your opinion but devs already got rid of the skill from the game.

Cherubim hits 7 times because it also shoots the totems and thats 840% wdm and it hits 6-7 times per 1 single attack because it has a duration of 4 but you already know that , thats atleast 5k wdm per hit if you have 4-5 fpa that would be 25-30k wdm per second in 4 sec of full cherubim duration is 100-120k wdm now multiply your 36k dmg after pierce with 1000 from wdm , you would deal 17Mil effective dps after a 4 sec full attack against deimoss and hes got around 60-70Mil effective hp that looks like a 20 secs kill to me .
Edited by mania666 2 years.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
n-gave13 wrote:Relic kill this game

No, they add variety. Some of them are imbalanced. Maybe then remove
Tyrael's Might
Tyrael's Might
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 11859 to 14685
Required Level: 130
Item Level: 130
Ethereal
50% Movement Speed
+100% Damage to Demons
+100% Damage to Undead
+200% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +15%
Physical Resist 50%
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
Celeri Caelesti Iustitia
Socketed (6)
from the game? This is a crazy item. But I don't have it. Let's delete! ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶u̶g̶i̶y̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶
n-gave13 wrote:some people what have tons of tg buy all the relics and have the overpower characters.

So what? It's practically a single player game. Who cares who has how much tg?
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mania666 wrote:
snowbird wrote:
mania666 wrote:

Cherubim hits 7 times because it also shoots the totems and thats 840% wdm and it hits 6-7 times per 1 single attack because it has a duration of 4 but you already know that , thats atleast 5k wdm per hit if you have 4-5 fpa that would be 25-30k wdm per second in 4 sec of full cherubim duration is 100-120k wdm now multiply your 36k dmg after pierce with 1000 from wdm , you would deal 17Mil effective dps after a 4 sec full attack against deimoss and hes got around 60-70Mil effective hp that looks like a 20 secs kill to me .

Do you have any clips of the kill? Would be nice for me to take a look at it, 5sec tantrum does 8,000 wdm per cast and it still can't delete her as fast as you described without super high slvl screaming eagle.

When I tried her with 83k+ voidstar which does 2mil damage on her every 6frame it took more than 20sec.
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
DeaTh wrote:
n-gave13 wrote:Relic kill this game

No, they add variety. Some of them are imbalanced. Maybe then remove
Tyrael's Might
Tyrael's Might
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 11859 to 14685
Required Level: 130
Item Level: 130
Ethereal
50% Movement Speed
+100% Damage to Demons
+100% Damage to Undead
+200% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +15%
Physical Resist 50%
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
Celeri Caelesti Iustitia
Socketed (6)
from the game? This is a crazy item. But I don't have it. Let's delete! ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶u̶g̶i̶y̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶a̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶
n-gave13 wrote:some people what have tons of tg buy all the relics and have the overpower characters.

So what? It's practically a single player game. Who cares who has how much tg?

Ok but why some bulids classes can't do all the content? Maybe i like play amazon? Why i can't do lvl 10llvl lab with her? I must to play paladin ?
Edited by n-gave13 2 years.
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1192 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
snowbird wrote:non-relic voidstar last ladder

you had like 20 ele buff relics, but now it turned into non-relic build?
mania666
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
snowbird wrote:
mania666 wrote:
snowbird wrote:
mania666 wrote:

Do you have any clips of the kill? Would be nice for me to take a look at it, 5sec tantrum does 8,000 wdm per cast and it still can't delete her as fast as you described without super high slvl screaming eagle.

When I tried her with 83k+ voidstar which does 2mil damage on her every 6frame it took more than 20sec.

Stop shaming yourself trying to defend a super broken skill , there’s double dmg from fpa which beats tantrum hard , and getting 36k ele dmg post pierce with tantrum is not a realistic number you deal atleast 3x times dmg than tantrum
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mania666 wrote:
snowbird wrote:
mania666 wrote:
snowbird wrote:
mania666 wrote:

Stop shaming yourself trying to defend a super broken skill , there’s double dmg from fpa which beats tantrum hard , and getting 36k ele dmg post pierce with tantrum is not a realistic number you deal atleast 3x times dmg than tantrum

man I didn't kill deimoss with cherubim. + personally I think it's impossible, or at least near-impossible in 1man play. All my close friends here in mxl know that because I shared all the knowledge and clips with them. Don't you feel a bit ashamed that you blame another for the thing he's not done and your opnion has completely false grounds?
I just did a short test in TSW and it's near impossible to do so.
Cherubim doesn't work as you described. I couldn't find the spot where I could land all 4 projectiles of it on deimoss.
Waiting for your explanation.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
xd do you think I've played with 20 relics from the beginning? You could easily hit 25k+ without stacked relics.
please think a bit before you spit out something.
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1192 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
snowbird wrote:xd do you think I've played with 20 relics from the beginning? You could easily hit 25k+ without stacked relics.
please think a bit before you spit out something.

so its not possible to reach 83k without relics? you wrote NON-RELIC voidstar, now you say you didnt have them from the beginning, ofc noone starts with 20 relics, any more questions?