Discuss Median XL!
dRr0x0rZZ
Pit Knight
116 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi all, have had some questions from newer players as they try to get up and running with the d2stats loot filter and notifier (link: viewtopic.php?t=3702). I'd like to share my loot filter for those who are wondering exactly what they should and shouldn't look for as they progress. Please note this loot filter is intended for characters in hell difficulty (it hides low tier items, health pots, etc.). Anyone farming anywhere from level 90+ should be able to use this without missing anything valuable.

I've included a list of class specific items in case you're looking for a base, or to craft an item from your class. I've also included a list of crafted items with minimum and maximum strength requirements. There are also dual entries for craftable items depending on whether you need a runeword base, or a shrine crafted base (normal superior vs. rare). Quest items which have a chance to drop (Zakarum's Ear, Hammer of the Taan Judges) are also listed so you don't have to press Alt every time you kill an avatar or necromancer. Quest items which are annoying to keep finding (Duncraig sigils) are explicitly listed, so you can hide those simply by prefixing an entry for these with "hide". Other useful tidbits like fragments, cycles, best in slot rare items, and anything else you should be picking up is included as well.

Please note that all crafting materials are hidden by default! This is so you're not bombarded by notifications when you start using this filter. Simply erase "hide" from in front of any items you'd like to craft.

Also note that perfect gems, non-enchanted runes (the grey ones), and health pots are hidden by default. If you're looking for these items, simply add entries for them as you normally would -- an entry to show an item ("Perfect Ruby" for example) will supersede an entry to hide that item (rubies would show up even though we hide "Perfect"). Hidden items are on the bottom of the list, so review if you need.

► Show Spoiler
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Thx. Very usefull.
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
awesome!
entaroovermind
Fallen
1 | 0
thx.
ureiz
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have been trying to make something similar but always stopped midway ... thanks for doing this :)
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A cookie on its way.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Good post.
Can you tell me the correct line to hide "Ring of the Five" ?
This is getting on my nerves :D ty
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PizzaGater wrote:Good post.

Wouldn't that just be:
hide "Ring of the Five"

??
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Muilpeer wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Good post.

Wouldn't that just be:
hide "Ring of the Five"

??

nope i thought the same but still have them popping
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ring of the five is a quest item, so "Quest Item" will notify you of it.