more or less not working search function for trades

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
hi there,

to find an item you need the search function, there is nothing wrong with that, but it doesn’t help much if in the threads under the trade forum, the users present their notarmory links, which, however, have no link between the items and the search function of the forum, Instead, you are forced to click on every single thread of a trade forum ( did this for like 5 hours today and gave up for today...did this for several hours last days ) and then copy and paste the links stored there into a browser tab and log in there, then use control + F to search for the item you want from notarmory, if it is available. The next step is to send an email to the user in the forum, or ingame, or on discord, nothing wrong with the mail section, only with the searchfunction in cooperation with the notarmory, because the links are in the forum trade threads, but the searchfunction does not see any of those items under the posted links...why ?

This means people that copy paste there not armory links into there trade thread, possible not even sell items, when other users tryin to find an item by the forum searchfunction.

Would it be possible not to simplify these heaps of steps, especially that the search function in the forum can really find the trade items that are offered?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
i ask me if this stays a mystery or if there comes some changes to the method repitition
ziigii
Vampiress
36 | 6
This is the way it goes on forums. I found it much faster trading on discord. And if you really needed an specific item you should create a thread about it.