Casting Skills Stop Working

Discuss Median XL!
nesh1988
Imp
5 | 0
Hello,

This is an awesome mod. However, in single-player after playing for a while my skills stop working.
For instance, my necro can't summon skeletons or night hawks anymore. My amazon can't cast arrow skill after 10 mins of play.

Can you please help me? I'm using 1.13c as stated
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
nesh1988 wrote:Hello,

This is an awesome mod. However, in single-player after playing for a while my skills stop working.
For instance, my necro can't summon skeletons or night hawks anymore. My amazon can't cast arrow skill after 10 mins of play.

Can you please help me? I'm using 1.13c as stated

Did you put point into MELEE DEVOTION?

If yes, reading that skill’s description might help.
nesh1988
Imp
5 | 0
Hey thanks for the swift response! Can I ask you where can I find this skill? Is it on Necro or on Amazon. I had problem summoning with BArabrian as well (The range summon that trows particles)
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
nesh1988 wrote:Hey thanks for the swift response! Can I ask you where can I find this skill? Is it on Necro or on Amazon. I had problem summoning with BArabrian as well (The range summon that trows particles)

That skill is under the “Mastery” tree in the skill tab. Every class has it.

It is the skill that reduces 20% of damage taken from all sources. However, putting point into that skill will lock all other skills, except melee and buff/debuff skills. That means you won’t be able to use (most) ranged and summoning skills anymore.

If the above is what you are experiencing, all you have to do is not putting point into Melee Devotion anymore. Then you shall be able to summon and use ranged skill again.
nesh1988
Imp
5 | 0
That was my problem. Thanks for the help & have fun! I will pay more attention on what I'm putting points to :)
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Nice that people can't read, and we get one of these threads every other day.
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Melee devotion was such a neat idea to implement :coolstorybob: