Fastest cleaner/powerful build

Discuss Median XL!
skarpetki
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey guys, I play only singleplayer and I am wondering about my next character

What builds do u recommend? I am playing PALAZON right now and I wonder if there is any more fun builds to play?

My requirements are: fast cleaner, end game items prefeably runewords due to my lack od SSU.

I tried Bow Amazon and I dont like her because of low range AOE skills, tried all sorc builds
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
skarpetki wrote:
I tried Bow Amazon and I dont like her because of low range AOE skills

Huh? Wyrmshot is one of the best clearing skill in the game.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
But it requires much investment to be really effective for speed farming. I will try to break down what I think about Amazon's bow skills:

1. Trinity Arrow: If the enemies come into its contact exactly at the impact center, then the damage is really tremendous. However that is based on a per-shot basis. And while you may hit the enemy quite easily, even with the somewhat slow projectile, it is hard to land the impact center on the boss. Unless the boss does not move much, or not at all (e.g. Astrogha, Death Projector,...). For moving boss, summon/reanimate can keep its busy and staying in one position, or you can even face-tank the boss, however doing that with a glass-cannon bowzon is not really a good idea. This skill also costs hefty amounts of mana. Due to its handling and situational nature, 1 point is enough for me, I prefer to spend the points on more reliable skills, and effective passives.

2. Barrage: I like the idea if skill, it is very cool. But it really needs more are coverage, especially toward the further areas it reaches. It works well when you are right next to the enemy. And running up into a mob's faces is suicidal for a 0-defense bowzon. Barrage converts 99.99% physical damage to tri-elemental, making it into an even more suicidal skill. Enemies around the outer part of the skill's are dealt too little damage IMO, since they cannot be multi-hit, instead only being hit by 1 arrow each barrage. That being, making more arrows to cover the outer areas may also mean too many arrow around the inner areas, making it imbalance. Quite a tricky skill to treat indeed. Luckily just 1 point into the skill and you can cast it without timer.

3. Phalanx: Amazing, versatile skill, boss killer and mob killer. Though it requires some practice to cast effectively, it brings you the benefit of not having to face the boss/enemies directly, thus greatly increase survivability. But Ironically, the large number of amazon images it create can cause many deaths in Tran Athulua, since you won't easily be able to spot out Amazon Defenders and their cheap Arrowsider procs. This skill requires 10 points into its passive upgrade to remove timer, but the investment is worth it.

4. Wyrmshot: The area coverage is just absurd, but only attainable after many points puts in the skill itself and its passive upgrade. This skill is the widest-area farmer I have every tried so far.
skarpetki
Destroyer
7 | 0
I see I'll give bowmazon another try, thx guys
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
my bowa clean duncraig in 4 mins, fauzt 10-12 mins, sclosgen 20-25 mins
without leaving 500 alive mobs behind, that is
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PizzaGater wrote:my bowa clean duncraig in 4 mins, fauzt 10-12 mins, sclosgen 20-25 mins

Sounds like I have to give bowzon another try as well :D
nubbs
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
PizzaGater wrote:my bowa clean duncraig in 4 mins, fauzt 10-12 mins, sclosgen 20-25 mins

bowzon is beginner-friendly? i need a guide if u have

sr bout my poor eng
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
nubbs wrote:

sr bout my poor eng

you can check the SSF bow guide made by Wulf about the progression, it has not changed with 2.0 patch.
Just expect to die a little more than with other classes, but the dmg is great
nubbs
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
PizzaGater wrote:
nubbs wrote:

sr bout my poor eng

you can check the SSF bow guide made by Wulf about the progression, it has not changed with 2.0 patch.

there is a little problem here that my dmg is very small and i cant get past act 2 (hell), and how can i get the reflex bow (scared)? my char lvl 111
oh and my gear same with wulf guide at base setup section but with Herald of Skartara
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
nubbs wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:
nubbs wrote:

sr bout my poor eng

there is a little problem here that my dmg is very small and i cant get past act 2 (hell), and how can i get the reflex bow (scared)? my char lvl 111
oh and my gear same with wulf guide at base setup section but with Herald of Skartara

you want to craft a bow ? because sacred unique stag bow is the way to go

I guess in cows you could find one