Bremmtown trophy to apply needs 30 sec Dragon kill. wtf?

Discuss Median XL!
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I started doing this with a holy caster pally and I thought the time limit was 1m 30s same as the upgrade... when I couldn't apply it, I read it again and realised it says 30s not 1m 30s - just to apply the trophy you worked your donkey off for :( - and I thought "How the f am I supposed to do that?".

Wondering what builds could get close. Maybe barb with high def using leap? Totemancer...? I think they both have 2sec cd on the mobility skill though?

If you run, def = 0 and every step you get pounced on by half the population of China. So I give in...

Anyone done this?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
leap, harbinger, pounce, hades gate, superposition all should have an easy time of it

even divine apparition (so, every single pala and sorc) if you plan your route well
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I was able to do it with war cry barb as soon as I had Books of Kalan, around lvl 135. Teleport… kill everything quickly… walk walk walk teleport, kill everything quickly… etc. Took a few tries but eventually I nailed it (to my surprise).
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
its quite easy you just need to know the proper route and understand some mechanics. You can teleport to one of the bridges on the right and cut the time it takes to get to the dragon. You should also learn how to deal with desync. When you teleport and are desync'd in the middle of mobs, your real position will be where the mobs are attacking/surrounded you, so just turn around and start attacking the area where you are supposedly desync'd. It's easier to do it on tanky characters but pretty much most characters have a spec to do it. The key aspect is still taking the shortcut from the bridge which will cut down your time significantly.
ziigii
Vampiress
36 | 6
I did it on my second try with xbow necro. Not to hard since tantrum lifesteals all hp back an kills all mobs that punce. Run until you stop by being surrounded by mobs tantrum and then run further also weave teleports in.
Its probably doable with any late game char who has good sustain.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Here is the fastest route in my experience:
► Show Spoiler

It helps if you meet these two criterias:

1st - Having one of those three: Enough walk speed, teleportation, pounce-like skill,
2nd - Being able to face tank or kill fast enough;

I did it this season with my bloodzon. She is unable to facetank so I relied on movement speed and attacking/kill the enemies before they attack me.
Lava pit stuns in a area enough that it can cover big jumping groups of Ghosts.
My Unholy pally did it with teleportation, being able to face tank and oneshotting every group that essentially jumped on me.
On both characters I do it under 20 seconds.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Captcha wrote:I started doing this with a holy caster pally and I thought the time limit was 1m 30s same as the upgrade... when I couldn't apply it, I read it again and realised it says 30s not 1m 30s - just to apply the trophy you worked your donkey off for :( - and I thought "How the f am I supposed to do that?".

Wondering what builds could get close. Maybe barb with high def using leap? Totemancer...? I think they both have 2sec cd on the mobility skill though?

If you run, def = 0 and every step you get pounced on by half the population of China. So I give in...

Anyone done this?

If I'm not mistaken, crafted paladin spears can roll Shunpo. Use that to teleport to the dragon, switch weapons and kill it
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I missed the trophy, now I regret dumping all the charms... I definitely dropped around 25 so far..