Any good Amazon builds in 2.0?

Discuss Median XL!
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I was looking forward for some viable ama builds too. Bowazon is still descent but all of her other builds seem to me at least underwhelming. Reworked Java feels clunky and so slow :/
megametalman
Cultist
21 | 0
How far do you get with bow Ama, especially while bossing. I tried Nephalem's Sacrifice and could only get as far as fighting Korlic, Talic and Madawc. Did not even defeat them. The single-target damage and sustain are not just enough.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
megametalman wrote:How far do you get with bow Ama, especially while bossing. I tried Nephalem's Sacrifice and could only get as far as fighting Korlic, Talic and Madawc. Did not even defeat them. The single-target damage and sustain are not just enough.

Thats pretty far my dude, I always use Bowa to farm items in Duncraig or K3K. Currently with full Pantheon set, but I can see her lacking of single target damage.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
ixvid_ wrote:
megametalman wrote:How far do you get with bow Ama, especially while bossing. I tried Nephalem's Sacrifice and could only get as far as fighting Korlic, Talic and Madawc. Did not even defeat them. The single-target damage and sustain are not just enough.

Thats pretty far my dude, I always use Bowa to farm items in Duncraig or K3K. Currently with full Pantheon set, but I can see her lacking of single target damage.

I'm not sure about 2.0, but previously barrage was a great single target damage skill.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
tl;dr: Bowazon is fine. I hear that Blood is OK still. All of the rest are better than before - still not great, but some are decent enough.

Stormcall: Stormcall got a huge buff from being able to use Spirit of Vengeance... at the same time as a huge nerf in losing elementals, and small buff from going to dexterity (still needs ~200 energy to sustain mana, but hey wearing scepters is easy and you get block now). Adding zon skills to the UHC scepters helped, Askari Lightning feels fine but Stormcall is pretty much just useful in Nightmare (mana cost too high for Normal even after buff, damage too low for ubers).

Java: Not good. Poison needs full set to clear anything (but is really fast at Duncraig once you can). Physical only has like 400 EWD with the new buff, and Enfilade is inconsistent against moving targets. Elemental is disappointing for how expensive it is.

Spear: The build is almost there... needs a little bit more to properly do 130+, but both physical/magic and poison are okay clearing. Single target isn't great though.

Haven't played bowa or blood because I don't like them, and haven't yet tried hammers past normal (but they were really good for leveling in normal with the new stormcall synergy).
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
MeleeScepterZon is very goooooood
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Bliyadolubov wrote:MeleeScepterZon is very goooooood

can you add more info about the build?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Oooh, would be cool to hear more about the concept, which gear/skills you use, etc?
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:After a major change of ama, all her builds are still sitting on the bench.
The farm is excellent, even the lab, sam and dim are also wait-and-see
Level 1-130 can use the spear zon transition, and then turn the bow zon to the farm
Disappointed at the revision of ama

How good is spearzon? I've found many zon items, but I have not been able to make a good build. I managed to go bow, it was okayish, but to be honest I've never played zon much and it seems that there isn't a whole lot on the forums about zons anyway. I do not have a lot of time to come up with my own builds, but wanted to give spearzon a try. Also found a helepolis helm, which maybe seems better for javazon. But then again, I'm not that sure about everything :D

Spearzon has a lot of defense and melee proficiency (20% damage reduction) in the early stage of the game, and it is not easy to die.
At level 30, spearzon’s Pounce skills combined with A1’s archer mercenaries can give you the feeling of flying. Until you reach level 130 in Duncraig.
At level 78, make Rusalka rw until level 130.
Of course, her shortcomings are obvious. The solo boss was very clumsy and too failed. This mechanism was modified.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Muilpeer wrote:

Oooh, would be cool to hear more about the concept, which gear/skills you use, etc?

Cant say anything about skillplan since i have not played the game due to it not working for me. But partly you can stick to an Old guide
[1.0] Phoebe, the Hammerzon by Crash, it gives you an item build simple as fuck