Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Not me
It’s the official 2.0 promotional video that spearzon has cleared to T10
I was deceived by this, and turned out to be very unhappy and left her out of the cold.
How many people have also been tricked into playing spearzon by this clip of the promo?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well the promo shows Spearzon entering T10 but that's about it. It was probably to promote the removal of the first 5 lab levels. My first thought was she died instantly by blinking into mobs because normally that isn't how you're supposed to approach the highest lab, especially if you don't want to risk losing your precious T10 map. You're supposed to slowly kite and clear mobs. Although I wasn't convinced spearzon could do it from the video alone, I can understand people being slightly deceived by the trailer, but not fully. The reason why is because we have the power to ask questions here on the forum and discord = anyone more experienced/aware of the difficult implications of labyrinth would be able to tell you its viability.

My advice to people who want to challenge labyrinth is always ask questions. If you don't then you'll end up with a gigantic learning curve of d2 mechanics and several lost maps. If you like this kind of thing, you can try without asking questions but you'll regret it if you value your time.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Elendilli wrote:Well the promo shows Spearzon entering T10 but that's about it. It was probably to promote the removal of the first 5 lab levels. My first thought was she died instantly by blinking into mobs because normally that isn't how you're supposed to approach the highest lab, especially if you don't want to risk losing your precious T10 map. You're supposed to slowly kite and clear mobs. Although I wasn't convinced spearzon could do it from the video alone, I can understand people being slightly deceived by the trailer, but not fully. The reason why is because we have the power to ask questions here on the forum and discord = anyone more experienced/aware of the difficult implications of labyrinth would be able to tell you its viability.

My advice to people who want to challenge labyrinth is always ask questions. If you don't then you'll end up with a gigantic learning curve of d2 mechanics and several lost maps. If you like this kind of thing, you can try without asking questions but you'll regret it if you value your time.

Can go to T10 smoothly, maybe only Bloodzon
I like spearzon very much, but I didn't expect her way to be so clumsy, even more clumsy than before!
People who have played around me also mean the same, and then my video update to spearzon stopped at level 132.
I don’t mean anything else, I just think the arrangement on the official website is a bit humorous
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
huangyunshy wrote:Image
Not me
I was deceived by this, and turned out to be very unhappy and left her out of the cold.
How many people have also been tricked into playing spearzon by this clip of the promo?

I also start amazon because of this trailer and i feel tricky
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
n-gave13 wrote:
Not me

huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
n-gave13 wrote:
Not me

I think the yellow font efficiency of her lah rune word helmet is changed to "5 rage points collected in one attack", it will be very useful