Simple script for setup trade shop

Discuss Median XL!
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi guys. I have made a simple script to setup a shop. It just download all items from NotArmory. The result looks like here.

► Installation

► Usage

I spent on this script a few hours so it not very well tested, but seems it works
Source code Github v1.0.3
Edited by felix0808 2 years.
Myxir
Cog
225 | 13
I wonder if there is a way to sort them alphabetically? So that, for example, most the items from a given set would be displayed next to each other? :mrgreen: Anyway a great script that will save you a lot of time :thumb:
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Good stuff.
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
Test
► Show Spoiler

Edit: Wow, that's really good, thanks for taking your time to write this.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Myxir wrote:I wonder if there is a way to sort them alphabetically? So that, for example, most the items from a given set would be displayed next to each other? :mrgreen: Anyway a great script that will save you a lot of time :thumb:

Done. But seems you need to press Ctrl+f5 instead of just f5, on the script page in order to refresh page cache and see the new version.
Myxir
Cog
225 | 13
felix0808 wrote:
Myxir wrote:I wonder if there is a way to sort them alphabetically? So that, for example, most the items from a given set would be displayed next to each other? :mrgreen: Anyway a great script that will save you a lot of time :thumb:

Done. But seems you need to press Ctrl+f5 instead of just f5, on the script page in order to refresh page cache and see the new version.

Awesome! :D