Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I downloaded a script that Quark made and it works very well, but I wanted to make some modifications to it and now it's not working. I am attempting to hide rare rings and amulets, and only show superior ethereal sacred, but it is showing all superior sacred and notifying me about rings and amulets no matter wtf I do... This is my script, can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Code: Select all

# ====NOTIFY ITEMS====

1 2 3 4 unique # Tiered uniques
sacred unique red sound6 # Sacred uniques
"^(Ring|Amulet|Jewel)$" unique sound6 # Unique jewelry
".+Quiver" unique # Unique quivers
set

"Enchanted Rune" red sound6 #
"(.+Shrine) \(10\)" # Shrines
"Belladonna.+"
"Scroll" purple

"Ring of.+" gold
".+Sigil$" green
".+Brain$" green
"Evil Eye.+" green
"Edyrem Key" gold
"Demon Key" gold

".*Signet.+" green
"Emblem.+" orange
".+Trophy$" orange
".*Cycle" orange
"Enchanting" orange
".+Essence$" purple
"Runestone" purple
"Great Rune\|(.*)" purple
"Mystic Orb\|(.*)" orange
".*Elixir.+" red
"Oil of Conjuration" red
"^(Astrogha's Venom Stinger|Azmodan's Heart|Book of Lies|Shadow Vortex|Sacred Sunstone|Soulstone Shard|Worldstone Orb|Eye of Divinity|Nexus Crystal|Caoi Dulra Fruit|Cold Fusion Schematics|Crystalline Flame Medallion|Demonsbane|Elemental Prism|Eternal Bone Pile|Fool's Gold|The Glorious Book of Median|Hammer of the Taan Judges|Horazon's Focus|Idol of Vanity|Laser Focus Crystal|Legacy of Blood|Lucion's Soulstone|Moon of the Spider|Optical Detector|Rathma's Supremacy|Sacred Worldstone Key|Scroll of Kings|Silver Seal of Ureh|Six Angel Bag|Soul of Kabraxis|Spirit Trance Herb|Sunstone of the Gods|The Ancient Repositories|The Butcher's Tooth|The Sleep|Trader's Chest|Uldyssian's Sword|Visions of Akarat|Xazax's Illusion|Zakarum's Ear)" gold
"Occult Effigy" orange
"Mystic Dye" white
"Relic" gold
"Quest Item" gold

# ====SHOW ONLY ITEMS====

show superior sacred eth
show "^Perfect"
show "(Super) Healing Potion"
show "^(El|Eld|Tir|Nef|Eth|Ith|Tal|Ral|Ort|Thul|Amn|Sol|Shael|Dol|Hel|Io|Lum|Ko|Fal|Lem|Pul|Um|Mal|Ist|Gul|Vex|Ohm|Lo|Sur|Ber|Jah|Cham|Zod) Rune$"

# ====HIDE ITEMS====

hide ".+Quiver" rare # ENABLE TO SEE
hide sacred rare eth # Sacred ethereal #ENABLE TO SEE
hide "^(Ring|Amulet|Jewel)$" rare yellow #REMOVE HERE TO ENABLE
hide "Jewel" magic
hide sacred low normal magic rare #RARE
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide "^(Ring|Amulet)$" magic rare #RARE
hide "Quiver" normal magic rare #RARE
hide "^(Amethyst|Topaz|Sapphire|Emerald|Ruby|Diamond|Skull|Onyx|Bloodstone|Turquoise|Amber|Rainbow Stone)$"
hide "^Flawless"
hide "(Healing|Mana) Potion"
hide "^Key$"
hide "Apple"
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
First of all are you using the filter injection (shift+home by default)?
Secondly, are you trying to get notified about the eth superior or do you want to just show them on the ground?
Cause A- your line of code is wrong and B- you will not get notified the way you put it. It has to be like that if you want to be notified:

sacred eth superior , just like that no parentesis, no quotations, no nothing.

Try this line for the rare jewelry issue:

hide "Ring$|Amulet|Jewel" rare
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Did you press the save button?
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wotan wrote:First of all are you using the filter injection (shift+home by default)?
Secondly, are you trying to get notified about the eth superior or do you want to just show them on the ground?
Cause A- your line of code is wrong and B- you will not get notified the way you put it. It has to be like that if you want to be notified:

sacred eth superior , just like that no parentesis, no quotations, no nothing.

Try this line for the rare jewelry issue:

hide "Ring$|Amulet|Jewel" rare

I didn't realize eth had to be first in the syntax... I thought it was all criteria had to be true because now all superior sacred white and grey show up.

I will try that code re the rings amulets. I'm at work right now but will try this out tonight .
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It worked! Thanks
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If you don't mind a suggestion, the syntax is standard "regular expression" aka "regex". It's a structure designed to be used in standardised searches/queries. You can find full details via an internet search. The objects in use are dependent on the scenario ofc.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This is very helpful information! I did not know that! I will look that up and refine the search parameters! Thank you for sharing
real_ist
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Taem wrote:I downloaded a script that Quark made and it works very well, but I wanted to make some modifications to it and now it's not working. I am attempting to hide rare rings and amulets, and only show superior ethereal sacred, but it is showing all superior sacred and notifying me about rings and amulets no matter wtf I do... This is my script, can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Code: Select all

# ====NOTIFY ITEMS====

1 2 3 4 unique # Tiered uniques
sacred unique red sound6 # Sacred uniques
"^(Ring|Amulet|Jewel)$" unique sound6 # Unique jewelry
".+Quiver" unique # Unique quivers
set

"Enchanted Rune" red sound6 #
"(.+Shrine) \(10\)" # Shrines
"Belladonna.+"
"Scroll" purple

"Ring of.+" gold
".+Sigil$" green
".+Brain$" green
"Evil Eye.+" green
"Edyrem Key" gold
"Demon Key" gold

".*Signet.+" green
"Emblem.+" orange
".+Trophy$" orange
".*Cycle" orange
"Enchanting" orange
".+Essence$" purple
"Runestone" purple
"Great Rune\|(.*)" purple
"Mystic Orb\|(.*)" orange
".*Elixir.+" red
"Oil of Conjuration" red
"^(Astrogha's Venom Stinger|Azmodan's Heart|Book of Lies|Shadow Vortex|Sacred Sunstone|Soulstone Shard|Worldstone Orb|Eye of Divinity|Nexus Crystal|Caoi Dulra Fruit|Cold Fusion Schematics|Crystalline Flame Medallion|Demonsbane|Elemental Prism|Eternal Bone Pile|Fool's Gold|The Glorious Book of Median|Hammer of the Taan Judges|Horazon's Focus|Idol of Vanity|Laser Focus Crystal|Legacy of Blood|Lucion's Soulstone|Moon of the Spider|Optical Detector|Rathma's Supremacy|Sacred Worldstone Key|Scroll of Kings|Silver Seal of Ureh|Six Angel Bag|Soul of Kabraxis|Spirit Trance Herb|Sunstone of the Gods|The Ancient Repositories|The Butcher's Tooth|The Sleep|Trader's Chest|Uldyssian's Sword|Visions of Akarat|Xazax's Illusion|Zakarum's Ear)" gold
"Occult Effigy" orange
"Mystic Dye" white
"Relic" gold
"Quest Item" gold

# ====SHOW ONLY ITEMS====

show superior sacred eth
show "^Perfect"
show "(Super) Healing Potion"
show "^(El|Eld|Tir|Nef|Eth|Ith|Tal|Ral|Ort|Thul|Amn|Sol|Shael|Dol|Hel|Io|Lum|Ko|Fal|Lem|Pul|Um|Mal|Ist|Gul|Vex|Ohm|Lo|Sur|Ber|Jah|Cham|Zod) Rune$"

# ====HIDE ITEMS====

hide ".+Quiver" rare # ENABLE TO SEE
hide sacred rare eth # Sacred ethereal #ENABLE TO SEE
hide "^(Ring|Amulet|Jewel)$" rare yellow #REMOVE HERE TO ENABLE
hide "Jewel" magic
hide sacred low normal magic rare #RARE
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide "^(Ring|Amulet)$" magic rare #RARE
hide "Quiver" normal magic rare #RARE
hide "^(Amethyst|Topaz|Sapphire|Emerald|Ruby|Diamond|Skull|Onyx|Bloodstone|Turquoise|Amber|Rainbow Stone)$"
hide "^Flawless"
hide "(Healing|Mana) Potion"
hide "^Key$"
hide "Apple"

Sorry to hijack your thread, but do you mind sharing the source of that script? Neither Google nor the forum search has brought me to a conclusion. I really would like to use d2notify but I can't find it :(
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
real_ist wrote:Sorry to hijack your thread, but do you mind sharing the source of that script? Neither Google nor the forum search has brought me to a conclusion. I really would like to use d2notify but I can't find it :(

I can't quite tell if you're looking for the script or the tool that runs it. Assuming it's the latter, the d2stats tool by kambala is here:

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342

He posts it in the Guides section of the forums.

When you have the tool running, you'll see that one of the tabs is "Notifier", where it has a default script that you could replace with the one Taem posted in this thread.

Hope this helps. Apologies if I've misunderstood.
real_ist
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Captcha wrote:
real_ist wrote:Sorry to hijack your thread, but do you mind sharing the source of that script? Neither Google nor the forum search has brought me to a conclusion. I really would like to use d2notify but I can't find it :(

I can't quite tell if you're looking for the script or the tool that runs it. Assuming it's the latter, the d2stats tool by kambala is here:

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342

He posts it in the Guides section of the forums.

When you have the tool running, you'll see that one of the tabs is "Notifier", where it has a default script that you could replace with the one Taem posted in this thread.

Hope this helps. Apologies if I've misunderstood.

Thanks a lot, but I seem to be too stupid to find that tab. Could you explain in detail please? If I start the median xl offline tools I can only edit my characters and maybe shift some items, but to me this tool only seems to edit the save file. How do I find the notifier?