Scoglen

Discuss Median XL!
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
Pinball wrote:Lol na its fine in 1.7, I would use the word decent for it but it actually needs more love. But in 2.0 he has too much love. Surely will get nerf in 2.1 no matter what he can do Sam or not.

Also about UHM/melee sorc/oskills stuff, i agree with your points and I would love to see Cold UHM (Lemures) will be more stronger, especially for farming Scosglen.

Back to the topic, the drop rate of scosglen is already high and it makes other areas like a joke. This is your problem with your playstyle, not the game. Drop is all about RNG, you cant judge the game like that because you cant find the item when you need it. Its too pepega tbh.
The fun for me is the achive goals while levling. Not to be able to do all when om already at such high level.

I hope they don't nerf totem. I didn't play totem this ss and see many on the top, but it is not that they go there naked. They sure have to invest a lot. I hope they buff other builds instead.

Agree on the RNG. Endgame items/enchanted runes shouldn't be guaranteed.
Edited by frozsoul 2 years.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:Also about UHM/melee sorc/oskills stuff, i agree with your points and I would love to see Cold UHM (Lemures) will be more stronger, especially for farming Scosglen.

It seems that a trading player can get another trading player's thoughts more easily. :)
2.0 did bring us much joy, though it may not be so balanced between builds. Anyway, appreciated the work. :) :)
Expecting 2.1 :D
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Diaco wrote:Azurewrath Is 100% useless for an unholy melee pala. My Guess Is that you are not very aware of how to use/gear that build

Sry but "Azurewrath Is 100% useless for an unholy melee pala"? U serious? It seems u never played Azurewrath pal before.

Oof... now after that i see..

I can see u never did deimoss with azure pal before 2.0 after that.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:Go play SSF HMP and UMP and then we can have an informed debate. Or even heavily twinked but not trying to shove in azurewrath.

Good point, I agree. Since I never play SSF bds. Im curious about ur needed gear for farming Scoglen with Lemures UMP. I want to learn.

For HMP, although I never play SSF, but I just need a crafted hand of God with earthquake skill (Amazing skill as we can see from earthquake barb, good leech to keep u safe in Fauzt and Scoglen, also very easy to roll on pala weapon. The higher weapon damage the better), along with some basic rws like
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Nephilim
Nephilim
Boots

'ZodThul'
Runeword Level: 85
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Defense
+50 to Strength
(21 to 25)% to Strength
+50 to Vitality
(21 to 25)% to Vitality
Cold Resist +25%
+15 Life after each Kill
. Then I can farm all way through Dunc, Fauzt (leaving the robots) and Scoglen brainlessly with HMP this season. Not that fast ofc, but safe and no sus, no sets, even no ele runes needed.

So I guess the gear needed for Lemures UMP to farm Scoglen must be even lower than that? Im curious. Cause u insist on UMP being the best SSF build.
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 2 years.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I love salmon with mashed potatoes and lemon/sour cream -sauce, but rice and chicken is much easier and faster to make.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:How was UMP nerfed in 2.0?

Read the 2.0 version log and tell us Blood Thorns pala is not nerfed in 2.0 :)

Diaco wrote:I don't see anyone killing Sam or deimoss or doing t9-10 labs either easily or without endgame gear + tons of UMOs

Sry but u are totally wrong about this. I did see quite a few Sam kills without UMOs. So I can see that u never really did those endgame contents from ur words.

And for t9-t10 labs, Im sry but there are bds which can do without even a single UMO. UMO is good, but definitely not a must for t8+ labs. If u do high lab builds enough, u will know ;)
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
2 Prebuffs on Javazon is too many buffs?

All I can say to that is NEVER try to play a Neutraldin...

As for drops in Scosglen I actually found the place to pretty damn generous with drops in general. Especially if you get your build to a point it can clear it pretty quickly. Definitely seen more SSSU's this season than in previous seasons with a bit less time played this season than I normally do. Rune Drops seem about what you would expect compared to Fauzt if not a bit better. Not sure what you are expecting drop wise especially in a patch where the intention was to make Runewords more attractive and something you work towards. Especially if you are like me and typically have a couple builds you want to try out in a new patch and do so as you acquire enough gear to get one of them going.

I was more disappointed with the amount of Exp Gains in Scosglen for it to be a 135 Area though. Was really expecting to see gains comparable to Fauzt going from 140-145 like Fauzt feels going from 135-140 but, that certainly wasn't the case even once you got the clear speed to about the same. Still a nice farming area and something else to choose from besides Fauzt which is more than welcome. I liked the fact it took a bit more effort into your build to get it farming that place well in fact it feels like a better transition right into Labs compared to Fauzt since you will typically need things like more Max Res and Damage just like in Lab.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
First of all, have some decency and fix the god damn title name its been bugging me ever since the thread was created.
TLDR - Scosglen is absolutely fine and for me is the best farming area in terms of drops, esthetics and challenge.

The problem is not Scosglen, its not Labs, its not Deimoss and Samael. The problem is lack of build diversity. If you want to do all these without pulling your nose hair out... Just pick a good build and/or learn to play. Stop complaining, ask for assistance regarding your build or a challenge you face. If you played one build long enough and it sucks, you should be able to pin point its weak sides by now- give constructive feedback. Face reality and reroll if your build/character can't take you where you want. If you want to succeed and play SSF and be a newbie- you can, but its going to be a pain in the ass and be prepared to level up and gear up a few characters.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wotan wrote:First of all, have some decency and fix the god damn title name its been bugging me ever since the thread was created.
TLDR - Scosglen is absolutely fine and for me is the best farming area in terms of drops, esthetics and challenge.

The problem is not Scosglen, its not Labs, its not Deimoss and Samael. The problem is lack of build diversity. If you want to do all these without pulling your nose hair out... Just pick a good build and/or learn to play. Stop complaining, ask for assistance regarding your build or a challenge you face. If you played one build long enough and it sucks, you should be able to pin point its weak sides by now- give constructive feedback. Face reality and reroll if your build/character can't take you where you want. If you want to succeed and play SSF and be a newbie- you can, but its going to be a pain in the ass and be prepared to level up and gear up a few characters.

I have No problems doing any boss or area. The title was just the top of my mind. You like it , i dont. Its a dead end for me. Nothing happens except being overwhelmed by walking two steps by green shit , light shit and tree shit. Yup its more critisim than feedback when i think of it. I just dont feel that it correlates with the game , same with fauzt. Robots and wierd harpys. This i what i want to see changed, and you got your ideas own ideas. We have had fauzt for Ages now and it feels monotonic enough and now we got a new end game area thats the same.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Wotan wrote:First of all, have some decency and fix the god damn title name its been bugging me ever since the thread was created.

So...the way to reach a competent Scosglen farming character is simply to use forum gold, cool......
Would be nice if ppl actually didn't ONLY buy the very best SSSU's, which has an abysmal drop-rate, as i said in my previous post i can clear Faust fast and with 0 problems, about 12 mins per clear for me, but i have yet to get any of the sought-after items that i could sell so i could in turn buy what i need to equip a competent Scosglen farmer.

I think the suggestion another person made in another thread would be excellent:increase drop-rates in single player (im playing online TSW btw).