Two Horadric Cubes

Discuss Median XL!
MisterSweden
Prowler
15 | 0
I am currently playing as a necromancer and some time ago i received a second cube from Cain, strangely enough. ( i think it was that i loaded my character and my original cube was gone, so i talked to cain and he gave me two cubes instead) Seeing that i could use both without any trouble i made my way to Hell difficulty, although now if i try to remove either of them and put them in my inventory it prevents me from putting it back in the stash, my character just says "Impossible". The cubes still works though but i find it highly inconvenient.

Any idea how to potentially fix this?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It's all the same issue with any quest items: if you put them in shared stash and switched to private stash - game thinks you have no this item at all and giving you new one (catalyst, meph soulstone, horadric items, etc.).
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
2.0.6 patch today. No more cubes in stash to try and see if it helps with folks having problems crashing and losing items.
MisterSweden
Prowler
15 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:It's all the same issue with any quest items: if you put them in shared stash and switched to private stash - game thinks you have no this item at all and giving you new one (catalyst, meph soulstone, horadric items, etc.).

I´ve never used the shared stash before, this all happened on my regular 3 tabs.