Stuck on Baal

Discuss Median XL!
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:He is stuck on NM Baal and you show him 125 amazon doing ubers ? .....

No, u not see the gear on the beginning? This shows what bowzon bd can do and how far it may go with just some TUs or basic RWs.
If bowzon can do all these with TUs just like showed in the vid, u think bowzon with no charms/sigs will have any problem doing nm baal at lvl 108?
Ppl already pointed out in this post that nm baal could be killed in minutes with trinity arrow. I just want to add more and show the capability of bowzon bd.
If one still cant pass nm baal after seeing this vid, I have no other words to say. :)

I am going to find/create his gear.
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Yeah, bowzon is not a good boss killer, but not that bad.
If u really cant pass him with trinity arrow,try Tantrum, trust me. I really dont think nm Baal should be any problem for a lvl 108 TU bowzon with no charms/sigs.

What skills are you using?
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Yeah, bowzon is not a good boss killer, but not that bad.
If u really cant pass him with trinity arrow,try Tantrum, trust me. I really dont think nm Baal should be any problem for a lvl 108 TU bowzon with no charms/sigs.

What is TU's?
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:Can also just cast'n'run with Barrage - he will run into it himself while chasing you.

This sounds like a freat idea. I will try it.
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
Lowserwer wrote:
liljoe1213 wrote:My character really sucks, this isn't working either.

Do you have all TU items? You can always try to use MO to improve dmg and also: KITE, dont stay like a tree.

Ok. What does TU, MO and Kite mean?
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
TU - Tiered Uniques
MO - Mystic Orbs ( Balls sold by vendors that improve your stats )
KITE - Hit and run, don`t stay in place
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
liljoe1213 wrote:What skills are you using?

Tantrum, for single target damage (a small ranged AOE, better for low moving speed mobs), from
Blitzen

Blitzen
Bows

'OrtFal'
Runeword Level: 50
Up to Level 100: +2-4 Lightning Damage per Character Level
Above Level 100: +6-12 Lightning Damage per Character Level
2% Chance to cast level 3 Life Spark on Striking
10% Attack Speed
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(6 to 9) to Tantrum
5% to Dexterity
Lightning Resist +30%
+(20 to 40) Life after each Kill
or quiver in early game. Ppl mentioned it in previous comment.
And trinity arrow is actually quite enough for nm baal.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
liljoe1213 wrote:
kakaraposa wrote:i don't know if you have done it already but if dont, you could show us ur armory (are you playing online? if yes tell us ur character name, so we can see ur equips and stats). Just don't give up bro, you will learn more everyday and will enjoy a lot what median can challenge in ubbers etc o/

I don't play online (I could though) How do I show you my armory and skills?

The armory is a tool that shows ur skills, stats and equips, but its just for online players. But no problem... ppl gave u a lot of good options... basically you have to chose one of those options (skills like tantrun or barrage) and run like crazy shooting and running, so baal wont be able to hit you while those non aimed skills drain his life... just dont stay still and keep running ^^
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
Nevermore wrote:TU - Tiered Uniques
MO - Mystic Orbs ( Balls sold by vendors that improve your stats )
KITE - Hit and run, don`t stay in place

Thank you
liljoe1213
Cultist
24 | 0
kakaraposa wrote:
liljoe1213 wrote:
kakaraposa wrote:i don't know if you have done it already but if dont, you could show us ur armory (are you playing online? if yes tell us ur character name, so we can see ur equips and stats). Just don't give up bro, you will learn more everyday and will enjoy a lot what median can challenge in ubbers etc o/

I don't play online (I could though) How do I show you my armory and skills?

The armory is a tool that shows ur skills, stats and equips, but its just for online players. But no problem... ppl gave u a lot of good options... basically you have to chose one of those options (skills like tantrun or barrage) and run like crazy shooting and running, so baal wont be able to hit you while those non aimed skills drain his life... just dont stay still and keep running ^^

My problem is that I get killed in 2 quick shots from him,