holy caster
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
As above - but it may all change in the next few days when 2.1 is released. Expect patch notes on or around Wednesday (release on Friday).

But it may be a while before people know what works well and what doesn't.
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Gray_Knight_666 wrote:Thanks for the answer

Best paladin build is...

There is no such thing... every class and build has its own play style with its own strength and weakness.

In other words this question cant be answered if you ask me.. when someone says something is the best... there is no facts behind their answer..

Every paladin build plays very different, some I could not for the life of me ever get myself to play.

When a new patch comes out I start from level 1 to 110 with vesseldin and swap over to Rising Dawn the sec I hit level 110 if I get to lucky to get the weapon craft sorted. Later on I swap over to my palazon build where I start with the physical version and then I the end up going with tri elemental dex version of the build.

Is any of the builds I use the best? in no way... but to me its the best way to get from point A to B to C and so on..

In the end you should play what you like... its a game after all :)
Gray_Knight_666
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thank you for your answer. one more question: Where can I find my character save data? you seem like a pro.