Buckshot

Discuss Median XL!
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I've downloaded the update (it's already available, you can try new changes in SP if you are really impatient), and I see that Buckshot is pretty much the same as it was.
Thank you dev team for not nerfing / ruining it. I've always wanted it returned to its proper place (Necro xbow tree instead of crafted xbows or wherever it was).

I would like to discuss applications of that skill and whether or not it is possible to make a Buckshot-focused necro in the ~endgame (125+).
Sure, he would lack some defenses a little bit, but damage would be good (up to FIFTY 125% WDM shards at point blank range, and 125% on all added elemental (fire) damage as well, probably decent leech if wanted) and there could be some 45% avoid from maxed Death Ward and Crucible xbow. What would be the most obvious downside of a Buckshot necro?
I would imagine it would be lack of ranged options, but there's obvious 1pt prerequisite in Frag shot that might help there.

For whomever doesn't know / bother to know, Buckshot is a 125% weapon damage skill that functions similar to Diablo II Charged Bolt that spawns a lot of close-range projectiles.