Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know the ideal breakpoints for java?

Any good java builds out there for 2.1?
krastinov
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Jampula wrote:Why don't you just pick a javelin and play the freaking game?

He will probably get stuck at bloodraven if he does that
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
speed calc isnt correct for javazon, but nice try jampula.

throw speed: 232 for 7 frame
attack speed: 223 for 6 frame
(using maiden javelin)
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Go for poison gear and just play! Its awesome. Clearspeed is wonderful. Just like the old days ! I still miss the lightning doh
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
krastinov wrote:
Jampula wrote:Why don't you just pick a javelin and play the freaking game?

He will probably get stuck at bloodraven if he does that

I thought it was only me, took me a while to kill blood and her zombies :mrgreen:
Hybridreamer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
Javazon is rough until you get ecstatic frenzy and some points into eviscerate. After that feels great.

I cruised through normal maxing scorpion sting, putting 10 points into eviscerate, and one point for EF. I also ran with some poison gear. Amazon helm, wormtongue belt, and TU pilum for weapon.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hybridreamer wrote:Javazon is rough until you get ecstatic frenzy and some points into eviscerate. After that feels great.

I cruised through normal maxing scorpion sting, putting 10 points into eviscerate, and one point for EF. I also ran with some poison gear. Amazon helm, wormtongue belt, and TU pilum for weapon.

I'm kinda surprised at using EF - a java with a shield and 0 defence seems a bit counter-intuitive. ;-|
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
I struggled at firts, specially with killing monsters, until i could get some TUs. Before that it was a pain, specially if surrounded by enemies.
Once i got some TUs it was way smoother, even more when maxing the Java passives.

I was surprised at how easy Hell Baal was. I dont know if it is because his spawning got nerfed or what...but it took around 5 min in just TUs armor.
Hybridreamer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
Captcha wrote:
Hybridreamer wrote:Javazon is rough until you get ecstatic frenzy and some points into eviscerate. After that feels great.

I'm kinda surprised at using EF - a java with a shield and 0 defence seems a bit counter-intuitive. ;-|

It's really just for the ias. Im only in nightmare and thus far haven't had issues with surviving. Shield can still block without high def
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I can say This much as standing in hell level 112. Its a rough part doing ubers with the java tree. Im considering stacking more poison and using whirlpool from crafted boots. Just a tip ! Also posion seems to be far more better until reaching a crafted javelin and going full dex with the other tree chioce. The deadly strike is a real treat ! Should work fine on 120 and forward. Just hard to get good ias . Must Also say that the offensives are wonderful! Places like ureh Will be able to do now with java. Good work devs