Discuss Median XL!
szpuner
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
corruptions are awsome ! its well known system from other d2 mods. Only what need to be changed is the pot of corruption for every item, there should be different pot of corruptions for specific items.

new 1all max axe
marco311
Grubber
341 | 5
did any1 ever make 1 eth bow/xbow from corruption?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
+1 skill and +1 max res is very rare. can we get some tables with a percentage chance of getting a specific corruption?
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The corruptions are still not worth losing a SSU/SSSU.
Success chance is 40%, better than in 2.1 but seems almost impossible to get those +1 max res, 5% max life etc.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I play SP so it doesn't matter to me. I got the first +1 after 15 minutes and the second after more than an hour of rehearsal. I am interested in just how it is categorized according to the chance of getting a given corruption because the chances are certainly not equal.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:I play SP so it doesn't matter to me. I got the first +1 after 15 minutes and the second after more than an hour of rehearsal. I am interested in just how it is categorized according to the chance of getting a given corruption because the chances are certainly not equal.

Shhh what happens in SP stays in SP :)

People are eager to label SPlayers as cheaters, don't give it to them
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Victor wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:I play SP so it doesn't matter to me. I got the first +1 after 15 minutes and the second after more than an hour of rehearsal. I am interested in just how it is categorized according to the chance of getting a given corruption because the chances are certainly not equal.

Shhh what happens in SP stays in SP :)

People are eager to label SPlayers as cheaters, don't give it to them

And what do I care what he thinks about us. They did it for SP if you have a 30% chance of breaking the item. You can't imagine that someone in MP will risk a good rolled SSU.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I used failed corrupted items for tenet recipes
Leta1
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I just corrupted a pair of fangskin scales and got this result...

Not even sure what modifier was added on this successful corruption. Interestingly, the movement speed modifier was initially +20% before the attempt and +40% after so that modifier gets rerolled in the process.

So how exactly does the game apply 6-8 poison damage over 0 seconds?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Leta1 wrote:Interestingly, the movement speed modifier was initially +20% before the attempt and +40% after so that modifier gets rerolled in the process.

So how exactly does the game apply 6-8 poison damage over 0 seconds?

It doesn't reroll. Your corruption bonus was +20% move speed.

The poison damage works like any other weapon poison, it just has a duration of 1 frame. It's intended to make the item bad for weapon poison builds.