Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bumping with confirmation that the bonus list in the OP is complete - all possible bonuses are listed. Take a look and drool over the possibilities
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks for your work on this!
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Corrupted a +20 Voice of Arreat and got a +1 all skills on it .... Maybe the universe is telling me it's time to play a warcry barb lol
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eurekaaaa wrote:Corrupted a +20 Voice of Arreat and got a +1 all skills on it .... Maybe the universe is telling me it's time to play a warcry barb lol

Well then I represent the universe, and the universe says to trade me it :bounce:

It would look great on Porkchop, don'tcha think? Although I have a sneaking suspicion you're on Ladder
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You would be correct lol - sorry!
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
redicomerade wrote:Dont you think the rewards are sometimes too little?
The amount of time and work you have to do, to get to this end game area, have Gear for efficient farm, deal with those Arnold Schwarzenegger edition druids, sacrifice very high enchanced rune, get those crystal as its not always in the box, get that 33% chance and roll.... Gold find??!!!

Jesus devs, its already have 33 % chance, another to destroy your item, or 33% to do nothing. This is enogh. Please make those rewards good. Block speed on 2h?really? Thaths some serious kick in the balls.

No hate, Just playing sp and got only one crystal it did nothing and its okay. But if i find Gold find im gonna throw my laptop from the window.

Few of those are great, 60 sf on ring, woow. 15 flat damage? Nice

this feature is ripped straight from POE where it can do the same thing - do nothing, rip the item, or add a modifier. A modifier that isn't always useful for you. Cospri's Malice can roll Resolute Technique for example. If you haven't played it - Cospri is a weapon that is primarily used by Cast on Crit builds and Resolute Technique has 'never deal critical strikes' part in it. So the added mod completely breaks the item lol.

I guess the issue is that in POE vaal orbs are very common and cheap. You don't have to grind for them, they drop everywhere.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is it me or can you not corrupt an already upgraded item successfully? My luck has been pretty rotten, with either nothing happening or bricking them.

EDIT: Nevermind, it finally happened.