Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Source: Raw data collected by me from ~350 boxes, minimum 10 of each rune. Lootboxes aka "Treasure of Fiacla-Gear" can be obtained in Scosglen by defeating corrupted druids which spawn from the new anomaly minibosses. To open a box you need any Enhanced Rune + 2 Arcane Crystal and Gold.

Outcomes

The outcomes are listed below and roughly divided into Classes: Low, Mid, High, Grand Prize/Jackpot. Low runes can still get a high rune outcome but it is rare. Generally speaking the bottom half of the rune list will produce low tier outcomes. The top 6 runes will guaranteed a high tier outcome. Mid-tier outcomes generally fall in between these two. The game will roll for each class only once so if you are meant to receive 2 more items and 1 of them rolls from the high treasure class, the other will also be from the same treasure class.

• SU or SSU. If none exist for that base, it will spawn a failed unique aka a rare item with 3x durability. Minimum 1 of this is guaranteed with each box but can also roll 2 and take up 2 slots.
  • 1-3 Arcane shards. A 3 shard outcome will drop directly as a Corrupted Crystal because you only need 3 shards to make a crystal. Even though you can receive more than 1 shard, this outcome only counts as 1 item towards the 3 item limit.
  • 1 unique jewelry(Ring, Amulet, Jewel) that is clean and 1 more of the same type that will have a successful lotto bonus(Amulet - 5 Magic Res, RIngs +1 Skill, Jewel +10 All Res) This outcome will count as 2 items and cannot roll if you already have 2 [S]SU or rares.
  • 1 random Unique Mystic Orb
  • 1 Random Tenet Design (7 total, 6 ingredient tenets and 1 for the Mahim Oak Curio Seed Charm)
  • 1 Fully completed Tenet
  • 1 Random Large Cycle
  • 1 Random Emblem
  • 1 Random Relic
  • Golden Cycle
  • Jewel of Luck
    Jewel of Luck
    Jewel

Required Level: 125
    Item Level: 130
    Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
    50% Magic Find

Conclusions drawn
  • Each box will produce 3 "items", except for the jackpot,
    Jewel of Luck
    Jewel of Luck
    Jewel

Required Level: 125
    Item Level: 130
    Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
    50% Magic Find
    , which will only produce 1 item.
  • There are a minimum of 4 tiers of items - Low, Mid, High, Jackpot.
  • A box can produce any of these tiers, with higher runes giving better outcomes overall.
  • The order of items selected is as follows: Checks for jackpot, stop here if jackpot successful, otherwise -> Pick 1 or 2 base items and upgrade them to SU/SSU if possible -> Roll a treasure class and drop the remaining 1 or 2 items from that class. Max 3 items total so 1 [S]SU and 2 items or 2 [S]SU and 1 item.

Tur Dulra Oak Seed Charm

Possible Stats - Can change each line at any time using perfect gems

Create all 6 Different Tenets and use the Charm Design to Craft this charm.
Each tenet item design will require:
  • 1 Corrupted Crystal
  • 3 AC
  • 25 Sigs
  • One of the following: 3 sacred unique (Body armors|helms|knives|staves|Axes)
  • One of the following: (5 Enchanted Runes|3 UMO|25 shrines|4 trophy frags|1 relic|4 large cycles)
  • One of the following: (Books of Kalan | Neutrality Pact | Xazax Illusion | The Sleep| Ghost Trance | Weather Control)

Separate thread for what to do with extra Corrupted Crystals by altoiddealer: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72570
Edited by Vikan 2 years.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
o.o
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Very informative, nice one!
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I never fought I will upvote Vikan for talking with sense.
jeejapan
Skeleton
2 | 0
I tried to use three sacred unique throwing knives. But design doesn't work. Is my knife the wrong type?
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quality thread.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jeejapan wrote:I tried to use three sacred unique throwing knives. But design doesn't work. Is my knife the wrong type?

You have to cube the tenet design with each individually (one at a time).
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Honkler wrote:You have to cube the tenet design with each individually (one at a time).

You sure about that?
When i cubed mines (It wasnt the same that required 3 throwing knives, though) i did it with the 3 SU together at the same time, two times. One with 3 SU body armors and one with 3 SU swords.

By the way, when it says "25 Shrines" it means 250 shrines. Just a heads up for anyone that didnt knew that.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heya, so your post says that the top 6 runes are a guaranteed high tier outcome.

However, I just opened a box with Loz rune (6th highest rune) and got the mid tier outcome (1xSU + ring + lotto amulet).

So… just top 5 runes.

**edit** Sorry, I see in your spreadsheet that you also got some mid-tier outcomes with Loz, and so your statement must be part of “generally speaking” :)

In regards to the throwing knives, you cube all 3 with the tenet. It may be that you can’t use Flying Knives or Balanced knives… I haven’t found this tenet yet but some of the others were picky about the items I used
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vikan wrote:One of the following: 3 sacred unique (Body armors|helms|knives|staves|Axes)

add unique swords

thx for info :)