Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MajorCooke wrote:
Victor wrote:Has anyone found any SSSUs or other super-rare sacred items from the boxes?

The rarest I found are Golden Cycle, Atomus and Black Hand Sigil. I wonder if Shadowfang, The Awakening etc. are possible.

I made off like a bandit with Natalya's Deception and Lamen of the Archbishop (upgraded).

Well, the Lamen of the Archbishop was probably upgraded with lottery bonus +5% magic res, which is not ideal compared to lucky bonus +1sk :flip:
Grats on the Nats Deception though
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Given that I'm still struggling to kill Lazarus, I need all the ability to resist magic as much as I can. I fucking hate those totems, but I'm very glad Marco nerfed them at least.

I also got Celestial Barrier, until my game crashed and I lost it.
-----
Anyway, I haven't been able to procure an apple in some time, Does anyone know what the apple does? Is it basically applying all gems at once to the Oak Seed Charm and turning all the stats? Or is it something else?

(Also where the Hell can I even get an apple?)
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Apple gives you 100 life regen for 10 minutes or something I think? They're just world drops.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I meant using an apple with the oak seed.

I haven't gotten an apple to drop in forever.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MajorCooke wrote:Given that I'm still struggling to kill Lazarus, I need all the ability to resist magic as much as I can. I fucking hate those totems, but I'm very glad Marco nerfed them at least.

-----
Anyway, I haven't been able to procure an apple in some time, Does anyone know what the apple does? Is it basically applying all gems at once to the Oak Seed Charm and turning all the stats? Or is it something else?

Cubing the seed with an Apple lets you rotate what kind of stat you add to the charm (resistance, max res, speed, -enemy res, stat, +class skill), and then you cube the charm with the required gem to select what you want within that category. For example, you cube it with an apple until you are in the "Speed" category, and then you cube with an emerald to select between IAS, FHR, FBR and MS.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:
MajorCooke wrote:Given that I'm still struggling to kill Lazarus, I need all the ability to resist magic as much as I can. I fucking hate those totems, but I'm very glad Marco nerfed them at least.

-----

Cubing the seed with an Apple lets you rotate what kind of stat you add to the charm (resistance, max res, speed, -enemy res, stat, +class skill), and then you cube the charm with the required gem to select what you want within that category. For example, you cube it with an apple until you are in the "Speed" category, and then you cube with an emerald to select between IAS, FHR, FBR and MS.

Cubing the Oak Seed with an Apple just reveals what gem corresponds with what stat.

It is not required to cube it with an Apple if you already know what gems to use.

Apples have some other odd effects, like if a Barb equips the barb set shield
Destiny
Destiny
Gilded Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (8868 - 9976) to (10992 - 12366)
Chance to Block: 1%
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 700
Item Level: 1
+2 to All Skills when using an Apple
+3 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(11 to 15)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+2% to Runemaster Defense Bonus
Maximum Mana +15%
Regenerate Mana +(31 to 50)%
Socketed (4)

Spirits of the Nephalem
(Barbarian Shaman Set)
and eats an apple, they gain a +2 all skills buff for the duration of the apple effect (~10 minutes)
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I figured as much, so it doesn't do anything else. Thanks for confirming.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Whoa! Holy shit!

The bonus to AR randomizes every game frame. Oh boy... I'm a little terrified what it might do.

Got this from opening a Luz box.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MajorCooke wrote:Whoa! Holy shit!

► Show Spoiler

The bonus to AR randomizes every game frame. Oh boy... I'm a little terrified what it might do.

Strength builds rejoice!
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
altoiddealer wrote:
MajorCooke wrote:Whoa! Holy shit!

► Show Spoiler

Strength builds rejoice!

AR so high that every swing is a headshot :D