Discuss Median XL!
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Has anyone found any SSSUs or other super-rare sacred items from the boxes?

The rarest I found are Golden Cycle, Atomus and Black Hand Sigil. I wonder if Shadowfang, The Awakening etc. are possible.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OMG worst possible outcome ever? WITH A ZUR RUNE ......

Rare Light Crossbow
Hangman Ammy (Lotto)
Scarab of Death Ammy
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
eurekaaaa wrote:OMG worst possible outcome ever? WITH A ZUR RUNE ......

Rare Light Crossbow
Hangman Ammy (Lotto)
Scarab of Death Ammy

Tbh top 6 enhanced runes are not that efficient. All they give is an UMO and same tenet designs all over again. Very low chance for lotteried jewelry as well.

And getting a rare is icing on the cake, lol.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Victor wrote:Has anyone found any SSSUs or other super-rare sacred items from the boxes?

The rarest I found are Golden Cycle, Atomus and Black Hand Sigil. I wonder if Shadowfang, The Awakening etc. are possible.

Shadowfang is not that rare… I would love to find a Golden Cycle in a box. I’ve found all the tenet designs, I had 7 duplicates in the end b/c I had no one to trade with on Non-Ladder. I’m sure SSSU is possible
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Victor wrote:Has anyone found any SSSUs or other super-rare sacred items from the boxes?

Just got an Endless Pride with a Xod box
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Bulooka wrote:

I got Azurewrath and Wintry Magesty staff on sp, pretty sure all items are possible.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CaoBao wrote:
Bulooka wrote:

I got Azurewrath and Wintry Magesty staff on sp, pretty sure all items are possible.

Thanks for the info, glad to hear that. Finally can create some fun builds on SP!
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mhal rune -> Divine Judgment Relic; Tenet of Judgement (coincidence? lol); trash rare
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Just a note, I don't think the Jewel of Luck is tied to what rune you use. I got one using a Xith rune I think, or something lesser. I don't remember but it was a pretty low rune.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge

I made off like a bandit with Natalya's Deception and Lamen of the Archbishop (upgraded).