Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Inno86 wrote:
Worldless wrote:Barb:
My WW barb's currently farming sco, but its fairly underwhelming given it has amazing gear, WW barb is super fun up until 140, now I just feel useless
I also tried afew different throw barb builds (rebound doesn't feel op anymore like median 2008 LOL) and earthquake build

a friend of mine has been playing WW (before windform) barb for a very good amount of time and the build is good. not sure why you feel it is useless right now. I played several time with him in lab7+ and WW barb smashes the content with ease. maybe you should improve your current build

Worldless wrote:Nec:
I tried Totem necro / xbow necro and destroyed fauntz+ with random shit from my mules but they're so boring to play, I love malice abilities, with some Malice SSU's stacked energy and spell power I couldn't make it work.

i played xbow necro last season up to lvl148. impressive farming speed with xbow. now they reworked the skill, so now you need pierce as well. probably performs still decently, but the main issue of xbow is survivability in higher labs (8+).. just very slow, you cannot just go and facetank everything like other builds. but i never had the chance to play with good relics (i am free to play with a job, so impossible to do it in a ladder season). maybe with relics can go very far

Worldless wrote:Sin:
My sins around 130 but it's too different now, Death blossoms gone, Noctule strike seems weaker, Uberskills feel odd, ways are totally different. Apart from walking around in circles spamming broadside on naginata sin, charged strikes the funnest ability (when it actually does its full dmg) and kiting bosses through blade barrier was kinda fun, but I think Broadside should be throwsin only, kills the fantasy for me. Make blade barrier bigger aoe and give it the broadside backstab magic passive. Then nagi sin can use melee devo.
Tried a bunch of Proc builds, they all failed.

i played shuriken+vessel assassin last season and couldn't go past lab7 because of lack of defensive resources. this patch damage is increased and life as well. so should be better. the build is extremly fun (and cheap, because it is niche = you can actually buy some relics even as free to play... namely vessel of justice, vessel of retribution, and relics boosting pmsd .. other relics are also useful but, unfortunately, available only to very committed players and pay to play players)

Worldless wrote:Pally:
Holy melee / caster was okay, but Unholy melee shits all over them. it seems unholy is the only way to make proc/oskill builds work aswell.

holy melee and holy caster are the paladin cookie-cutter builds, but requires high investment in terms of items, umos and relics. not sure how unholy melee can shit on them. this season i am playing unholy melee and i dont feel like i shit on holy casters and melee, quite the opposite. dmg from skills suck hard, and you can only rely on procs = shit build for endgame (without huge investment, otherwise who knows.. not me yet), but very fun

Worldless wrote:I haven't played the current version of trap sin, Is it a viable build? I miss the old Bomb sin builds
Looking for tips / suggestions, Should I just spend more time optimizing? or is higher content build dependent?

trapsin is always OP, super resilient. I played for 4-5 seasons consecutively and had fun. But didn't play it since 2.0. so i don't know exactly. for sure trapsin keeps the same resilience as before. but before the damage was very lacking. not sure if it's still the case. you can give it a run and let me know :D

Thank you for taking the time with your very detailed reply, the Shuriken + vessel sin build sounds super fun, But it might be time to give trapsin a proper go. I didn't give holy pally builds much of ago this season but I have had plenty of success on them in previous seasons. Might work on my barb abit aswell since it does clear currently I think I just got lazy after seeing how well my totem necro did with minimal effort
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'll chip in poison druid as at least being able to work in Scosglen somewhat comfortably. Shite bosser tho even in gg gear, serviceable labber up to about t5. Virulence oskill is very good in Scosglen and in Fauztinville; doesn't even need to be a great craft otherwise, just expect to throw a good 50 shrines to get that skill to show up.
Fire caster is the good labber spec/better boss killer, does ok at scosglen but does need a necrolyte merc to cc.
Cold wolf is still good apparently.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
OrphineM wrote:I'll chip in poison druid as at least being able to work in Scosglen somewhat comfortably. Shite bosser tho even in gg gear, serviceable labber up to about t5. Virulence oskill is very good in Scosglen and in Fauztinville; doesn't even need to be a great craft otherwise, just expect to throw a good 50 shrines to get that skill to show up.
Fire caster is the good labber spec/better boss killer, does ok at scosglen but does need a necrolyte merc to cc.
Cold wolf is still good apparently.

Playing a 141 Cold Wolf with its BiS gear, very comfortable in Scos as long as you Banish new packs and keep Harbinging, still not the fastest farmer. In labs, gotta play cautiously after you lose curse and reanimates. Still steady though.