Lootfilter for pre sigma versions?

Discuss Median XL!
devinfarrell
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
First: Is it know that something is wrong with the d2stat tool link? I tryed multiple times to download this on 2 seperate pc´s (win7 and 10) and everytime it aborts the process because of dangers/virus/harmfull code
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Link and program are fine. You have an antivirus of some sort giving a false positive because D2stats works by injecting/reading memory directly. That sort of process is automatically flagged by many such programs regardless of actual impact or intent. You'll have to create an exemption or temporarily disable it.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This just explains how freaking stupid players are nowadays. Continue marco and your litle clan.
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Jampula wrote:This just explains how freaking stupid players are nowadays. Continue marco and your litle clan.

There were always questions like this even in the Laz era. The culture was just different where everyone and their mother would take the easy opportunity to rip into them first with scathing sarcasm while gently hinting that the answers they seek were available to all who were literate and not lazy. If the later guiding hand to the references failed, a pity answer was provided. Often with more communal disdain combined with explanations of the downsides of illiteracy, lazyness, and or idiocy to the OPs in question.

That culture had its advantages. People put effort into everything. They considered what they said, suggested, or asked for. It could be absolutely hilarious from the right side of the veterancy devide.

It also choked out player base growth and with it, long term sustainability. A game with only veterans does die eventually. That culture was doing no favors. Laz himself clearly realized that before the end. I'd wager it's even why he changed his name when he left us for Skyrim...

I know it's easy and fun to roll our eyes at people/kids these days. I also know you are mature enough to either ignore them or at least help them help themselves. Which is more productive for the longevity of the game you have cared about for as long as some of these kids possibly have been alive?